Page 433 of 469 FirstFirst ... 423 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 443 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 7032

Thread: Covid 19

  1. #6481

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Haha “pro virus”? You’re a looney bird, you know some are reporting dementia after they get the jab...you are patient zero Kyle. It’s sad borderline pathetic what this has done to you..I almost feel sorry for you...almost but you make it too hard to feel sorry for you...pro virus lmao
    There you go again with more pure bull crap to attempt to support an idiotic stand. You know you're wrong. I know you're wrong & anyone who has followed any of this thread & looked at the evidence also knows you're wrong as well. You've given up even attempting to post anything of a so called relevant nature weeks ago to support your insane point of view & now have stooped to blatant slander to try to keep what little credibility you have while I continue to post facts, numbers & real first hand testimony from those most affected on the front lines of this war that you lost weeks ago now.

    The majority of the country is finally seeing through all of the massive disinformation which has for the most part been maliciously posted by liars with the most evil hideous agendas sought for the most vicious selfish hateful reasons. And now you still continue to paint yourself into a smaller & smaller corner with no way out. Just repent & confess that you were wrong. Go get vaccinated & things will be so much easier & better for you. you will sleep so much easier knowing you finally overcame your own stupid ego & selfish pride & did the right thing.

    And you won't have that worry in the back of your mind that you know is gnawing at you constantly, the fear of after having acted like such a horse's ass that you end up sick in the hospital & possibly dying a horrible death because of sheer egotistical stupidity in the face of the undeniable truth. Until then you are pro virus. There is simply no other accurate way to state the obvious. Have a blessed week & Go Cajuns.

  2. #6482

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Go back and read. I never said "I" need anything. I guess you can say that I am lucky because I very rarely ever get sick or have any sick symptoms.Unfortunately everyone is not like that.
    You aren’t lucky, you are healthy and while there are a lot of unlucky people who have diseases that are not their fault there are millions and millions of people who are just unhealthy. They would rather take 8 medicines a day when exercise and clean diet would get rid of all 8. First, doctors and pharmaceutical companies don’t make money on healthy people. Second, people would be outraged if their doctor told them to get their fat a z z off the couch and exercise and quit sugar and processed foods...they don’t want to hear that and wouldn’t have the will power to do it even if they were told it would get them off medication and add 20-30 years to their life....and these are the same people telling me that IM putting their health at risk. Obesity, heart disease, diabetes..all preventable. 7 of the top 10 causes of death are preventable with exercise and diet. This thing has been around for 19 months, plenty of time for even morbidly obese people to lose 100’s of pounds...how many people you think did that in the last 19 months?

  3. #6483

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    There you go again with more pure bull crap to attempt to support an idiotic stand. You know you're wrong. I know you're wrong & anyone who has followed any of this thread & looked at the evidence also knows you're wrong as well. .
    I do not know he is wrong. I do know that time will tell.

  4. #6484

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    There you go again with more pure bull crap to attempt to support an idiotic stand. You know you're wrong. I know you're wrong & anyone who has followed any of this thread & looked at the evidence also knows you're wrong as well. You've given up even attempting to post anything of a so called relevant nature weeks ago to support your insane point of view & now have stooped to blatant slander to try to keep what little credibility you have while I continue to post facts, numbers & real first hand testimony from those most affected on the front lines of this war that you lost weeks ago now.

    The majority of the country is finally seeing through all of the massive disinformation which has for the most part been maliciously posted by liars with the most evil hideous agendas sought for the most vicious selfish hateful reasons. And now you still continue to paint yourself into a smaller & smaller corner with no way out. Just repent & confess that you were wrong. Go get vaccinated & things will be so much easier & better for you. you will sleep so much easier knowing you finally overcame your own stupid ego & selfish pride & did the right thing.

    And you won't have that worry in the back of your mind that you know is gnawing at you constantly, the fear of after having acted like such a horse's ass that you end up sick in the hospital & possibly dying a horrible death because of sheer egotistical stupidity in the face of the undeniable truth. Until then you are pro virus. There is simply no other accurate way to state the obvious. Have a blessed week & Go Cajuns.
    You are the only one scared here Kyle, its obvious. You have actually said over and over “what scares me is” “I’m scared this virus” “I’m scared what will happen is” you are scared, not me. Keep telling yourself I’m the scared one. I’ve worn a mask twice in 19 months, both times on a plane. I’ve had COVID, I’m not scared of it. You on the other hand are obviously terrified.

  5. #6485

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    You are the only one scared here Kyle, its obvious. You have actually said over and over “what scares me is” “I’m scared this virus” “I’m scared what will happen is” you are scared, not me. Keep telling yourself I’m the scared one. I’ve worn a mask twice in 19 months, both times on a plane. I’ve had COVID, I’m not scared of it. You on the other hand are obviously terrified.
    No, what really terrified me was worrying that my balls might swell up so big I couldn't copulate again until the health minister of Trinidad finally personally debunked this story. I'm surprised YOU didn't reference it as another reason to not get vaccinated. You're slouching on the job man.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/4av9...ealth-minister

    I mean if there was ever a reason to not get the vaccine, this would be it.

  6. Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    ... I’ve worn a mask twice in 19 months, both times on a plane. I’ve had COVID, I’m not scared of it. You on the other hand are obviously terrified.
    The fact that you've had Covid-19 once speaks volumes to the power of natural immunization. In a good way.

    Especially considering you've only taken advantage of the 20% protection certain masks provide the wearer, two times on a plane.

    The thought that you didn't offer the 80% protection a quality mask provides to those around a temporarily infected person, jumps out.

  7. #6487

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The fact that you've had Covid-19 once speaks volumes to the power of natural immunization. In a good way.

    Especially considering you've only taken advantage of the 20% protection certain masks provide the wearer, two times on a plane.

    The thought that you didn't offer the 80% protection a quality mask provides to those around a temporarily infected person, jumps out.
    The face diaper ___ might be the most ridiculous part of all this

  8. #6488
    CajunJeaux is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    No, what really terrified me was worrying that my balls might swell up so big I couldn't copulate again until the health minister of Trinidad finally personally debunked this story. I'm surprised YOU didn't reference it as another reason to not get vaccinated. You're slouching on the job man.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/4av9...ealth-minister

    I mean if there was ever a reason to not get the vaccine, this would be it.
    By CrazyCajun not bringing this story up tells us that he isn't spreading BS stories.

  9. #6489

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    By CrazyCajun not bringing this story up tells us that he isn't spreading BS stories.
    Exactly, I guess promoting good health and understanding how immunity and the body works makes me the crazy one.

  10. Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    The face diaper ___ might be the most ridiculous part of all this
    Yeah I agree, I don't know who came up with that term.

    In no way shape, form or function does it describe the situation.

  11. #6491

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    By CrazyCajun not bringing this story up tells us that he isn't spreading BS stories.
    Oh he's put out plenty of disinformation. He's just decided to stand by his natural immunity doctrine which obviously didn't help him the first time he caught covid & it won't help him the next time he catches covid either.

  12. #6492

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Exactly, I guess promoting good health and understanding how immunity and the body works makes me the crazy one.
    Just imagine how smart you would be if you promoted all of those things plus being responsible & getting immunized. You'd be a freaking genius. In the mean time millions of people who have taken the approach you preach have ended up in the hospital, on ventilators & dead. That's the difference between being genius & being insane. It's a fine line to walk & provirus army isn't doing a great job of walking it.

  13. #6493

    Default Re: Covid-19

    In the mean time this is what Alaska is facing due to the provirus crowd.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaqWHRsptU8


  14. #6494

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Oh he's put out plenty of disinformation. He's just decided to stand by his natural immunity doctrine which obviously didn't help him the first time he caught covid & it won't help him the next time he catches covid either.
    I didn’t have natural immunity to COVID which is why I caught it, I have natural immunity now moron. However my immune system fought off COVID quite easily, if it didn’t I’d be dead. God you’re dense

  15. #6495

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I didn’t have natural immunity to COVID which is why I caught it, I have natural immunity now moron. However my immune system fought off COVID quite easily, if it didn’t I’d be dead. God you’re dense
    I'm dense? what does that make you provirus man?

    https://www.wreg.com/news/cdc-unvacc...a-second-time/

    https://www.fox10tv.com/news/coronav...d20cc64d3.html

Page 433 of 469 FirstFirst ... 423 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 443 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •