Page 432 of 469 FirstFirst ... 422 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 442 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 7032

Thread: Covid 19

Default Re: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Uh I don’t know, move on with your life? Start taking care of your health? Accept the fact you will die one day and do you wanna regret finishing out your days wearing a face diaper locked in your house? Turn off your tv? Lots of things will stop “this virus”. Maybe if more people were closer to god they wouldn’t be so scared of dying..JMO. I thought you were vaccinated so what are you worried about it?
    You say lots of thing will stop the virus, yet you have only named one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    My take is this. If you have caught COVID you have natural immunity and don’t need a vaccine. If you have not caught COVID then you should consider taking the vaccine as it will lessen your chances of catching Covid and almost eliminate the chances of severe illness and hospitalization. But each person should do their own risk analyzes, speak to their doctor and make their own decision.
    So why do some folks get covid twice if natural immunity is the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    You say lots of thing will stop the virus, yet you have not named one thing.
    I just haven’t said what you want me to, your shot doesn’t stop it either. The only thing that can stop a virus is your immune system.

I just haven’t said what you want me to, your shot doesn’t stop it either. The only thing that can stop a virus is your immune system.
    You have no answer that is why you can't say. A immune system booster (the shot) can stop the virus. If natural immunity works so well why do we need medicine and pharmacy?

5. Default Re: Covid-19

Correct.

Shots are designed to work in harmony with your built in pre-coded adjustable immune system.

How brilliant a system that remembers past exposures and works to defend accordingly.

We are truthfully wonderfully made.

You have no answer that is why you can't say. A immune system booster (the shot) can stop the virus. If natural immunity works so well why do we need medicine and pharmacy?
    Oh man this isn’t complicated, majority of medicine treats the symptoms so you can tolerate the symptoms until your immune system fights off whatever it is. You do realize you get a fever because when your immune system kicks in your body runs hot, your body is strongest running hot but people can’t tolerate the fever. Unless your fever is dangerously high it’s actually better not to take a fever reducer. The shot triggers your IMMUNE SYSTEM...the shot does not fight the virus...let me repeat that THE SHOT DOES NOT FIGHT THE VIRUS...IT TRIGGERS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM TO FIGHT IT...there is a difference between bacterial and viral infections. You know how many times I’ve used me health insurance in over 20 years? Or the pharmacy? Once for a broken ankle, maybe you should think about why you “NEED” medicine and pharmacy so much...just a thought

Nobody is scared but you Kyle
    I'm not scared at all. I have done the right thing. Now your hero Joe Rogan on the other hand. He was scared. Why? Because he was stupid. How do I know he was scared ____ less? He hurried up & got the mono clonal antibodies ASAP along with horse dewormer, malaria medicine, a monster dose of steroids & big kick of Vitamin B? Or was it vitamin E? Who gives a ____? But that reeks of fear to me.

Alex Jones, now that is a scared little _____ right there. he knows that an ass load of his loud mouthed lying buddies are 6' deep in the ground right now & bunch more have shaken hands with the grim reaper. The only thing that concerns me is the virus loving idiots causing the rest of us to have to deal with an even more dominant variant That they won't be able to make a vaccine for. Then I'll be scared. And you can bet your bad little lying ass will be shaking in your shoes as well. So quit trying to act all bad like you somebody. You're prolly living in total isolation right now like a gutless puke wiping your food with clorox rags & crap like that.

CajunJeaux is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "Face diaper"

LOL
    Speaking of diapers, imagine if all the grown men here were forced to wear a real diaper even though there’s over 99% chance we don’t schit our drawers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I'm not scared at all. I have done the right thing. Now your hero Joe Rogan on the other hand. He was scared. Why? Because he was stupid. How do I know he was scared ____ less? He hurried up & got the mono clonal antibodies ASAP along with horse dewormer, malaria medicine, a monster dose of steroids & big kick of Vitamin B? Or was it vitamin E? Who gives a ____? But that reeks of fear to me.

Alex Jones, now that is a scared little _____ right there. he knows that an ass load of his loud mouthed lying buddies are 6' deep in the ground right now & bunch more have shaken hands with the grim reaper. The only thing that concerns me is the virus loving idiots causing the rest of us to have to deal with an even more dominant variant That they won't be able to make a vaccine for. Then I'll be scared. And you can bet your bad little lying ass will be shaking in your shoes as well. So quit trying to act all bad like you somebody. You're prolly living in total isolation right now like a gutless puke wiping your food with clorox rags & crap like that.
    You’re a bigger quack than Alex Jones, Kyle

Oh man this isn’t complicated, majority of medicine treats the symptoms so you can tolerate the symptoms until your immune system fights off whatever it is. You do realize you get a fever because when your immune system kicks in your body runs hot, your body is strongest running hot but people can’t tolerate the fever. Unless your fever is dangerously high it’s actually better not to take a fever reducer. The shot triggers your IMMUNE SYSTEM...the shot does not fight the virus...let me repeat that THE SHOT DOES NOT FIGHT THE VIRUS...IT TRIGGERS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM TO FIGHT IT...there is a difference between bacterial and viral infections. You know how many times I’ve used me health insurance in over 20 years? Or the pharmacy? Once for a broken ankle, maybe you should think about why you “NEED” medicine and pharmacy so much...just a thought
    Maybe you should have let your broken ankle heal on its own? Just a thought. Anyone that knows me knows that I am not a medicine or doctor person. I have NEVER called in sick to work one time in my life, I have NEVER been to a hospital for a surgery or anything, I have only been to a walk in clinic one time in my life for an ear ache. I can't even stomach an asprin.

You’re a bigger quack than Alex Jones, Kyle
    How does it feel to know you are part of the pro virus idiot crowd? While all the evidence, especially the people dying say you are that idiot, you continue to prove it by your posts. Here's why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kub1jzGrM8s

Maybe you should have let your broken ankle heal on its own?
    Just a thought. Anyone that knows me knows that I am not a medicine or doctor person. I have NEVER called in sick to work one time in my life, I have NEVER been to a hospital for a surgery or anything, I have only been to a walk in clinic one time in my life for an ear ache. I can't even stomach an asprin.
    Then why did you say you always need medicine and the pharmacy? You think
    You are just lucky? Or maybe your immune system works how it’s supposed to?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    How does it feel to know you are part of the pro virus idiot crowd? While all the evidence, especially the people dying say you are that idiot, you continue to prove it by your posts. Here's why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kub1jzGrM8s
    Haha “pro virus”? You’re a looney bird, you know some are reporting dementia after they get the jab...you are patient zero Kyle. It’s sad borderline pathetic what this has done to you..I almost feel sorry for you...almost but you make it too hard to feel sorry for you...pro virus lmao

Maybe you should have let your broken ankle heal on its own?
    Just a thought. Anyone that knows me knows that I am not a medicine or doctor person. I have NEVER called in sick to work one time in my life, I have NEVER been to a hospital for a surgery or anything, I have only been to a walk in clinic one time in my life for an ear ache. I can't even stomach an asprin.
    I would have thought you would have gone to the hospital for your Labotomy.

Then why did you say you always need medicine and the pharmacy? You think
    You are just lucky? Or maybe your immune system works how it’s supposed to?
    Go back and read. I never said "I" need anything. I guess you can say that I am lucky because I very rarely ever get sick or have any sick symptoms.Unfortunately everyone is not like that.

Page 432 of 469 FirstFirst ... 422 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 442 ... LastLast

Thread Information