Page 431 of 469 FirstFirst ... 421 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 441 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 7032

Thread: Covid 19

  1. #6451

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Can or will?
    Is this your attempt at being intelligent?

  2. #6452

    Default Re: The Concessions Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    Oh boy your back? It was nice when you wasn't on the board.
    Amen. Maybe he finally learned a lesson?

  3. #6453

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    You are the biggest moron on this planet Kyle...literally
    Thank you, Hud was right when he called him Bandwagon Queen, but I think it is more like a drama queen.

    I will take my natural immunity and my doctor's orders over some keyboard cowgirl.

  4. #6454

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    all the vaccine does is make the covid easier to deal with when you catch it and yes its when not if. It is just like a cold or flu you will catch it at some point. the shot makes the length and severity less and the antibody infusions knock it out in days getting you back into the world in 7 or so days and keeps you out of the hospital
    IF that were the ONLY reason to take the vaccine, then that would be good enough for me. But as usual with all of the pro virus lies & less than half truths, this is also only half truth. Once again I will post a link to the Louisiana covid sight. Please do take note of the percentage of morons still unvaccinated who are not only clogging up the hospitals & dropping like flies, they are also the super majority of those initially testing positive for the virus to begin. Now that Louisiana has finally crossed over the 50% mark of fully vaccinated people if any of the insane arguments for not getting vaccinated held any water, then the stats on this link would change tremendously.

    But they aren't changing tremendously. In fact they are hardly changing at all. We still have 90% of al new positives coming by way of pro virus idiots & still 90% are going to the hospital & 85% the morgue. These numbers are not since the beginning of stats. This is only for the last week of August which has been consistent for the past month. So the numbers are saying that even though the pro virus idiot crowd is shrinking, a larger portion of them are getting sick & dying. So to call them anything, but pro virus insane morons at this point in time would be inaccurate. And don't we want to be accurate?

    https://ldh.la.gov/coronavirus/

  5. #6455

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Thank you, Hud was right when he called him Bandwagon Queen, but I think it is more like a drama queen.

    I will take my natural immunity and my doctor's orders over some keyboard cowgirl.
    If I knew who you were, I'd be sure to suggest that your wife puts that on your head stone.

  6. #6456

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    If I knew who you were, I'd be sure to suggest that your wife puts that on your head stone.
    Where did you get your MD or maybe you are like "doctor" Jill Biden, you have a PhD? By the way, I would rather listen to a diesel mechanic than some fakebook doctor. Anyway, only the good die young, I will be around for a while. Okay, cowgirl, have a great night.

  7. #6457

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    IF that were the ONLY reason to take the vaccine, then that would be good enough for me. But as usual with all of the pro virus lies & less than half truths, this is also only half truth. Once again I will post a link to the Louisiana covid sight. Please do take note of the percentage of morons still unvaccinated who are not only clogging up the hospitals & dropping like flies, they are also the super majority of those initially testing positive for the virus to begin. Now that Louisiana has finally crossed over the 50% mark of fully vaccinated people if any of the insane arguments for not getting vaccinated held any water, then the stats on this link would change tremendously.

    But they aren't changing tremendously. In fact they are hardly changing at all. We still have 90% of al new positives coming by way of pro virus idiots & still 90% are going to the hospital & 85% the morgue. These numbers are not since the beginning of stats. This is only for the last week of August which has been consistent for the past month. So the numbers are saying that even though the pro virus idiot crowd is shrinking, a larger portion of them are getting sick & dying. So to call them anything, but pro virus insane morons at this point in time would be inaccurate. And don't we want to be accurate?

    https://ldh.la.gov/coronavirus/
    Nobody is scared but you Kyle

  8. #6458

    Default Re: The Concessions Experience

    Please, don't feed or poke the wildlife...


  9. #6459

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Nobody is scared but you Kyle
    The cases and deaths keep growing daily. If the shot isn't the cure to stop or slow this down then what is? I will hang up and listen.

  10. Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Local HS had two positive tests last Monday and was forced to forfeit last week and may be forced to do same this week. People like y’all who caused the hysteria.
    I won't use any big words, I promise.

    I asked what your point was because you didn't make one.

    Opinions on this topic were formed by many (myself included) 18 months ago.

    The Teurlings High High player ( David LeMaire) in the link who died from covid-19 early on, contributed to me forming an opinion.

    At the time many were taking no note, so they may not remember.

    https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/...61#post1241261

  11. #6461

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    The cases and deaths keep growing daily. If the shot isn't the cure to stop or slow this down then what is? I will hang up and listen.
    Uh I don’t know, move on with your life? Start taking care of your health? Accept the fact you will die one day and do you wanna regret finishing out your days wearing a face diaper locked in your house? Turn off your tv? Lots of things will stop “this virus”. Maybe if more people were closer to god they wouldn’t be so scared of dying..JMO. I thought you were vaccinated so what are you worried about it?

  12. Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Uh I don’t know, move on with your life? Start taking care of your health? Accept the fact you will die one day and do you wanna regret finishing out your days wearing a face diaper locked in your house? Turn off your tv? Lots of things will stop “this virus”. Maybe if more people were closer to god they wouldn’t be so scared of dying..JMO. I thought you were vaccinated so what are you worried about it?
    "Face diaper"

    LOL

  13. #6463

    Default Re: Covid-19

    My take is this. If you have caught COVID you have natural immunity and don’t need a vaccine. If you have not caught COVID then you should consider taking the vaccine as it will lessen your chances of catching Covid and almost eliminate the chances of severe illness and hospitalization. But each person should do their own risk analyzes, speak to their doctor and make their own decision.


  14. #6464

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    My take is this. If you have caught COVID you have natural immunity and don’t need a vaccine. If you have not caught COVID then you should consider taking the vaccine as it will lessen your chances of catching Covid and almost eliminate the chances of severe illness and hospitalization. But each person should do their own risk analyzes, speak to their doctor and make their own decision.
    Exactly

  15. #6465

    Default Re: Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    My take is this. If you have caught COVID you have natural immunity and donít need a vaccine. If you have not caught COVID then you should consider taking the vaccine as it will lessen your chances of catching Covid and almost eliminate the chances of severe illness and hospitalization. But each person should do their own risk analyzes, speak to their doctor and make their own decision.
    I think the only thing I'd add to that is a tweak to your first sentence. There's plenty of debate and conflicting information about natural immunity vs. vaccine. It wasn't but a little over a month ago that the CDC published data showing vaccine is better than natural immunity. Now, some data may swing the other way.

    Its an ever changing situation for sure. Delta variant behaves differently and future other variants will behave differently. The reason that natural immunity could fall short is that your natural immunity can't be tweaked...but vaccines can (through booster shots).

    There's also a time element to it. People that got covid in June of 2020? Well they should probably get a vaccine. People that got covid in June of 2021 probably don't need a vaccine (at least right now, anyway).

    But in the end, you are correct...talk to a doctor and make your own choice.

Page 431 of 469 FirstFirst ... 421 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 441 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •