Thread: Kudos

UL Football Kudos

Kudos to the students and the band Saturday night for braving the inclement weather. Kudos also to the REAL FANS who braved the weather to support our team. Finally, Kudos to the players and coaches for being resillient and giving it their all. IT MAKES ME PROUD TO BE A CAJUN!!!!!

Default Thnx

I wanna give out thnx to both the UL band and the Alumni Band, yall kept things rolling. And the last one Id like to give major Thanx to is the Dance team of all things. Like us students.well the male students anyway.when were freezing our asses off, nothin warms you up better then some hot wemon dancen in the middle of the field! Personally, I feel like the rain brings out the best in us students.we werent getting fired up for the game until we had the rain hit us. I was dissapointed however that we still have yet to hear the cannon go off for a TD.

Tuffguy

UL Football

You made me realize that I had inadvertently left out the dance team. My apologies to a great group who entertains the crowd at football and basketball games. I did not realized the alumni band was on hand. Kudos to them for braving the elements. Keep up the good work Tuff. I am an old alum, SLI '54, and I appreciate you and all the students school spirit. Lache pas la patate!!!!

Default Acctually

I didnt know the alumni band was there until I heard a band playing, that wasnt the UL band, and I looked over and on the hill, there was the Alumni band. Laters.

tuffguy

Tough Kids

UL Football

Tough and dedicated!!

Thread Information