Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Tulane Thwarts Cajuns' Rally, 9-6

1. Default Re: Tulane Thwarts Cajuns' Rally, 9-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    BT was on good teams. Two completely diff players anyway. BT is a defensive wizard and ok offensive player of regional/super regional teams.

5 is an on base machine playing out of position on crappy teams. His talent has been squandered.
    Read my post.

No comparison was made between BT and 5.

What I said was that some on this board's belief that 5 is the holy grail is similar to some in the past on this board taking the position that BT would run circles around Bregman.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Read my post.

No comparison was made between BT and 5.

What I said was that some on this board’s belief that 5 is the holly grail is similar to some in the past on this board taking the position that BT would run circles around Bregman.
    That obviously isn't the case and really wasn't the case when they played on Team USA. Baseball people knew the difference. Bregman obviously hits the ball harder and more often and always has.

5 is a very solid player, stuck on mediocre teams that do not enhance his value. My opinion, but MLB seems to agree.

3. Default Re: Tulane Thwarts Cajuns' Rally, 9-6

That obviously isn't the case and really wasn't the case when they played on Team USA. Baseball people knew the difference. Bregman obviously hits the ball harder and more often and always has.
    But it is what some said on this board.

But it is what some said on this board.
    Yeah. And somebody said here, right now 5 is not a pro player.

5. Default Re: Tulane Thwarts Cajuns' Rally, 9-6

Yeah. And somebody said here, right now 5 is not a pro player.
    Well, they off their rocker also.

Well, they off their rocker also.
    He owned the Cape twice. That is all MLB needs to know. So he has a toothpick. Not his fault he is on this team.

Everybody looks good on a great team.

Nobody looks good in a bad team.

7. Default Re: Tulane Thwarts Cajuns' Rally, 9-6

He owned the Cape twice. That is all MLB needs to know. Not his fault he is on this team.
    We will see sooner rather than latter.

We will see sooner rather than latter.
    Starting this summer. If this season goes like started, his draft may slip, but he has proven his ability to compete with elite talent.

Default Re: Tulane Thwarts Cajuns' Rally, 9-6

Starting this summer. If this season goes like started, his draft may slip, but he has proven his ability to compete with elite talent.
    I remember Robe getting criticized on here for not benching Hayden for O’Neal Lochridge. Yet we now have a whole new coach who is doing the same thing, sticking with Hayden. Perhaps both coaches know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    I remember Robe getting criticized on here for not benching Hayden for O’Neal Lochridge. Yet we now have a whole new coach who is doing the same thing, sticking with Hayden. Perhaps both coaches know what they are doing.
    Team ba is .151. Leading batter is .250. Ya can't bench everybody.

11. Default Re: Tulane Thwarts Cajuns' Rally, 9-6

I remember Robe getting criticized on here for not benching Hayden for O'Neal Lochridge. Yet we now have a whole new coach who is doing the same thing, sticking with Hayden. Perhaps both coaches know what they are doing.
    This is an ignorant post. If he stuck only with those that are performing, the rest of the pitching staff would join Talley in the lineup. Oh wait, even Talley would have to sit for one of his pitching counterparts.

This is an ignorant post. If he stuck only with those that are performing, the rest of the pitching staff would join Talley in the lineup. Oh wait, even Talley would have to sit for one of his pitching counterparts.
    You call my post ignorant, then make an ignorant post. Coaches typically play the ppl they think will give them the best chance to win. There's likely a reason neither has benched Hayden.

My post pointed out facts. It was true the criticism from posters on this board and that both coaches have stuck with Hayden.

There are a lot of people on this board who don't know ____ about baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    There are a lot of people on this board who don't know ____ about baseball.

Lol.consistently

15. Default Re: Tulane Thwarts Cajuns' Rally, 9-6

You call my post ignorant, then make an ignorant post. Coaches typically play the ppl they think will give them the best chance to win. There’s likely a reason neither has benched Hayden
    We are now 15 deep that have played in the field. Who in the hell else is he going to dig from? Who said anything about benching Hayden this year? And for the record, I have never said he should be benched, what I have said was that if others were givin the opportunities he has been given to fail and know they would continue to play, they may have a better chance of succeeding. Todd Lott was one. Some people on this board can’t read the English language and are so protective they fail to see or understand the point being made. You can twist things the way you want, however the post you made was and remains ignorant. See Dad04 response.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information