Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2020 "Cajun Corner"

UL Baseball 2020 "Cajun Corner"

Greetings to all, so happy to say that again this year Coach Babineaux will give his time to come visit with us weekly on Wednesday's Sportsnote radio show 11-12p on ESPN1420

Needless to say that everyone will face new things this year.

Well, Anthony 1st stepped on campus in 1991 and has been full blown Ragin Cajuns baseball ever since. I know none better to help lead "everyone" us from our great past, to our new exciting future

Respect,
    ryckman

2. Default Re: 2020 “Cajun Corner” Show w/Anthony Babineaux

R.E.S.P.E,C.T.
    Ryckman's Exciting Sports Prospect Episode, Collecting Thoughts.

On the topic of collecting thoughts, if I may leave a question. . How big a learning curve has this year been for Bab.

Default Re: 2020

It's got to be truly weird for Anthony I guessing

"If you may leave a question" ~ Mais Huh?
    Questions from the raginpagin gang drives the show .

Any and all ~ please do share with me your questions, concerns, feelings or thoughts you wish for me to pass along to Bab on the show and I will.

This show started when I asked Wade Siminesux If he wanted to do a show. He said "yes" to which I replied, Great come on in on Wednesday and Bring me the questions you want me to ask you. Which he did for a week or two, then came in without any help for me. ~ grins

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    It's got to be truly weird for Anthony I guessing

"If you may leave a question" ~ Mais Huh?
    Questions from the raginpagin gang drives the show .

Any and all ~ please do share with me your questions, concerns, feelings or thoughts you wish for me to pass along to Bab on the show and I will.

This show started when I asked Wade Siminesux If he wanted to do a show. He said "yes" to which I replied, Great come on in on Wednesday and Bring me the questions you want me to ask you. Which he did for a week or two, then came in without any help for me. ~ grins
    1 game for all the marbles, all cajun team, any players from his time at UL
    What would his lineup be 1-9, and a few pitchers to have ( a starter and 2 guys that can come in relief)

Who would he go with?

Thanks for hosting this!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    1 game for all the marbles, all cajun team, any players from his time at UL
    What would his lineup be 1-9, and a few pitchers to have ( a starter and 2 guys that can come in relief)

Who would he go with?

Thanks for hosting this!
    I'll start with the Catchers:

Starter--Jonathan Lucroy
    Backup--Paul Bako
    #3 if needed Michael Strentz or Danny Massiate

Left Field Starter--Papo Ramos

SS

Starter--Blake Trahan
    Backup--Chase Lambin

Just getting the chance to see the reply's thanx, causes my heart to soar like a hawk. Where I work is where I go to do internet type stuff

Still shopping for just the right computer and phone to do such things hence there's a large chance that I will be slow to respond at times. Guessing someone did something not copacetic in the building. (Winks)

Thanks once again and I with everyone looking forward to this baseball season!

Ps. Spoke with former coach Rickey Bustle last Thursday curious if anyone got to hear him??

Just getting the chance to see the reply's thanx, causes my heart to soar like a hawk. Where I work is where I go to do internet type stuff

Still shopping for just the right computer and phone to do such things hence there's a large chance that I will be slow to respond at times. Guessing someone did something not copacetic in the building. (Winks)

Thanks once again and I with everyone looking forward to this baseball season!

Ps. Spoke with former coach Rickey Bustle last Thursday curious if anyone got to hear him??

Soar like a hawk? Not soar like a falcon??

Unfortunately l missed the Bustle interview. Always enjoyed talking with coach. How's he doing? What' s he think of where the program is now?

grins
    not a full believer that mr Ryan can get the crows to the top in the end. no Disney trip for him.

Ok Bab on this morning anyone has a question please call it in (337) 269-1077 Or can post in here and I will inquire for you
    Thanks. ~ bil(ly)

Ps. I nominate Anthony for best Trumpet player Hence, at times I refer to his nickname "Toot Toot"

First show of 2020

https://soundcloud.com/user-27692190.x-cajun-corner

Ps. For anyone who might want to hear
    Rickey Bustle from last week
    https://soundcloud.com/user-27692190.the-sportsnote

12. Default Re: 2020

Spoke with former coach Rickey Bustle last Thursday curious if anyone got to hear him??
    I listen at night Billy, because it's too hot during the day.

Loved hearing from Dugas, Richie and Mr. Falgout and of course "The Foundation."

ps. I have a picture of Bustle pulling weeds under the bleachers.

Thanx Jon (the big fan) Turbine

Well. Week one is done.

Would believe it is a rather important game tonight to get some hits. Mid-week starter vs 7 hits combined started 0-9 last year

Reminder that Coach Bab on radio at 11a in the morning ESPN1420.com 's Cajun Corner

Pls feel free to post any questions for Anthony in this thread or call your questions in (337) 269-1077

UL Baseball Re: 2020

Yes, winning is a lot more fun!

Anthony Babineaux will share the ends and outs of the weekend and team's first win last night. As well as the game plan for tonight, 11-12p this morning on "Cajun Corner". ESPN1420.com

As always we want to have your questions answered so you could can post them in here or ring (337) 269-1077 and ask the Coach and wish team luck yourselves.

Peace & Respect ~ bil

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information