Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 . LastLast

Thread: Sorry can't fire Marlin

Default Re: Sorry can't fire Marlin

With the uphill climb this team has had to endure this season, a tournament birth would absolutely be a success in my book.not necessarily a success for this season, but for the growth and potential springboard it could be for this youthful roster (Johnson, Wilson specifically)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    With the uphill climb this team has had to endure this season, a tournament birth would absolutely be a success in my book.not necessarily a success for this season, but for the growth and potential springboard it could be for this youthful roster.
    A sunbelt tourny birth?

P.S Johnson only has 1 year left

With the uphill climb this team has had to endure this season, a tournament birth would absolutely be a success in my book.not necessarily a success for this season, but for the growth and potential springboard it could be for this youthful roster (Johnson, Wilson specifically)
    Scratch that, forgot Johnson isn’t young haha

Johnson isn't youthful

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    A sunbelt tourny birth?
    March Madness Tourney, T-Boy.but being I didn’t review the roster before typing, we really aren’t that young

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Johnson isn't youthful
    You’re right.

March Madness Tourney, T-Boy.but being I didn’t review the roster before typing, we really aren’t that young
    Ahh ok, can never be too sure . Murphy would try to spin making the conference tournament as the 10 seed a huge achievement

We are a year away from another complete rebuild for the 5th time in 11 years

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Merely surviving a train wreck may be deemed a happy ending, but few would call the trip a success.
    Ryan Newman comes to mind this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Johnson isn't youthful
    Maybe he needs a berth.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    We are a year away from another complete rebuild for the 5th time in 11 years
    he can spin it how he wants. i'm not sure We would be top 5 this year if we were healthy. I don't get all warm and fuzzy inside watching our offense and I'm not sure we will be any better next year.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    he can spin it how he wants. i'm not sure We would be top 5 this year if we were healthy. I don't get all warm and fuzzy inside watching our offense and I'm not sure we will be any better next year.
    The league sucks. I’m pretty sure if we had all available parts all year we would be top 3. That isn’t saying much though.

12. UL Basketball Re: Sorry can't fire Marlin

That's #5 in SBC not #5 NCAA!

#5 SBC is pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    The league sucks.
    Yup. From the moment the phrase “mid major” was applied to the SBC.

Look at WBB who struggled with injuries last year turned it around this year and is in (checks notes ) 6th place and 12-10 WTF

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    The league sucks. I’m pretty sure if we had all available parts all year we would be top 3. That isn’t saying much though.
    So you think Kobe Julien and a 8ppg JUCO player in Cadwell, would instantly make us top 3 this year? Interesting theory

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 . LastLast

Thread Information