Thread: Coach Deggs Talks Playing For Omaha, Pitching Staff, What Robe Meant To Him, Possible

1. UL Baseball Coach Deggs Talks Playing For Omaha, Pitching Staff, What Robe Meant To Him, Possible

Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns head baseball coach Matt Deggs talks about being a Cajun, playing to get to Omaha, his pitching staff, what Robe meant to him, possible options for the lineup & more.

Default Re: Coach Deggs Talks Playing For Omaha, Pitching Staff, What Robe Meant To Him, Possible

I saw on another thread here that opening night on 02/14 is SRO, but when I look for tix I can't find anything. There is not a link on our athletic page for them, and I can't find anything at ticket master. I even searched both the laturd and Lion's sites, but there is no links at either of those for tickets. Are they not on sale yet? And I wonder when we will be getting our season ticketsfirst game is 2 weeks away.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I saw on another thread here that opening night on 02/14 is SRO, but when I look for tix I can't find anything. There is not a link on our athletic page for them, and I can't find anything at ticket master. I even searched both the laturd and Lion's sites, but there is no links at either of those for tickets. Are they not on sale yet? And I wonder when we will be getting our season ticketsfirst game is 2 weeks away.
    I would assume that if it's standing room only, any tickets sold as SRO would be sold on the day of the game at the stadium.

Default Re: Coach Deggs Talks Playing For Omaha, Pitching Staff, What Robe Meant To Him, Possible

Softball just came in Monday and there first game is Feb 4th. I'd say by that timeline within the next week baseball tix will be in.

Quote Originally Posted by stpacronym View Post
    I would assume that if it's standing room only, any tickets sold as SRO would be sold on the day of the game at the stadium.
    Yeah, agreed, and thats what I thought when there werent any for the first game. But I can't find anything for any of the other games either. Maybe they're not on sale yetbut then how it could SRO already?

6. Default Re: Coach Deggs Talks Playing For Omaha, Pitching Staff, What Robe Meant To Him, Possible

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Yeah, agreed, and thats what I thought when there werent any for the first game. But I can't find anything for any of the other games either. Maybe they're not on sale yetbut then how it could SRO already?
    Still some bleacher season tickets left.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Still some bleacher season tickets left.
    Shingle seating?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Shingle seating?
    No, but I understand the herpes section is nearly vacant.

Prolly see outta town scalpers roaming the parking lots

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Classic funny stuff

11. Default Re: Coach Deggs Talks Playing For Omaha, Pitching Staff, What Robe Meant To Him, Possible

Carona only in that section.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Carona only in that section.
    Oh no!! Not the coronavirus!!! We all doomed

13. Default Re: Coach Deggs Talks Playing For Omaha, Pitching Staff, What Robe Meant To Him, Possible

That explains why the kissing cam never pans in that direction.

Thread Information