Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baseball: Updated Stadium Club & New Pricing

Default Baseball: Updated Stadium Club & New Pricing

I was unaware of the Stadium Club at Russo Park being updated and new pricing. I did not see anything on the RCAF website regarding the upgrades or the new pricing. It seems like this should be something the RCAF is pushing with baseball right around the corner.

Did they send out an email regarding this and I just missed it? I am not on social media, so hopefully they are pushing it on those platforms.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Baseball: Updated Stadium Club & New Pricing

I've only seen it on the RCAF twitter and have yet to see any pricing, etc.

Is it more or less now?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Is it more or less now?
    I doubt they would make it an advertised bullet point if it's more but that's just a guess. Of course they didnt list it either, so there's that. Probably limit the info for now due to availability then the closer they get may put out more advertising to try to fill

Last year it was $500. I believe it is $375 this year. I haven’t heard anything about beer or drink prices.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Is it more or less now?
    It's less if you give more

I called this afternoon, got voicemail. No call back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    Last year it was $500. I believe it is $375 this year. I haven’t heard anything about beer or drink prices.
    Baseball is supposed to have same prices as football not sure about mixed drinks though

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Baseball is supposed to have same prices as football not sure about mixed drinks though
    Yes, that’s right. Every venue except the Cajundome will have the same pricing that they had at football games.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Yes, that's right. Every venue except the Cajundome will have the same pricing that they had at football games.
    Great news! Hopefully they keep the Craft beer selections the same as last baseball season

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Great news! Hopefully they keep the Craft beer selections the same as last baseball season
    Baseball has always been ahead of the curve on craft beer options. First sport to have all the local selections. That won't be changing anytime soon.

If they are upgrading the Stadium Club and lowering prices, it seems they are not selling the amount of Stadium Club passes they originally expected.

If the RCAF wanted to maximize profit, they could also try to sell smaller packages for the Stadium Club. For example:

We have 32 home games. If the cost for Stadium Club is $375, that is $11.72 per game.

We have 15 games on Saturdays & Sundays. The RCAF could sell Stadium Club packages of "only the Saturday and Sunday games" for $200. That would come out to $13.33 per game, so they would actually make more money per person walking through the door.

Heck, they could even allow people to pay $15-$20 at the door to get inside.

.but then again, maybe they are not trying to maximize profits and would rather keep it more of an exclusive club by not mixing the big ballers with the common folk.

Just a few random thoughts to kill time while waiting for the season to start.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    If they are upgrading the Stadium Club and lowering prices, it seems they are not selling the amount of Stadium Club passes they originally expected.

If the RCAF wanted to maximize profit, they could also try to sell smaller packages for the Stadium Club. For example:

We have 32 home games. If the cost for Stadium Club is $375, that is $11.72 per game.

We have 15 games on Saturdays & Sundays. The RCAF could sell Stadium Club packages of "only the Saturday and Sunday games" for $200. That would come out to $13.33 per game, so they would actually make more money per person walking through the door.

Heck, they could even allow people to pay $15-$20 at the door to get inside.

.but then again, maybe they are not trying to maximize profits and would rather keep it more of an exclusive club by not mixing the big ballers with the common folk.

Just a few random thoughts to kill time while waiting for the season to start.

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    That makes too much sense. they will never go for it.

What if. They would have 1 game a year. where RCAF member could get in. just so they could see what it was all about? Give the first hit for free?

I'm thinking about coming down for the 2/15 Saturday game against Tech. With it being opening weekend, new coach, statue dedication/reveal I would imagine it'll be close to a sell out. Should I purchase tickets in advance or do you think walkup tickets will be available? Tech has two games that day; 1st game against the Cajuns at 2pm then Southeastern at 6:30pm. I'm guessing you don't have to buy two tickets to stay for both but not sure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information