Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brad Boyd's

Default Re: Brad Boyd's

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It takes a super quick basketball mind to think and act without hesitation to hike a ball (football style) from mid court on a steal to a fellow player who is driving full speed to the basket.

No player in the world had ever practiced that play.
    For sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    For sure.
    Brock check your pm.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I can't believe some of you people actually want to hire Boyd to coach UL basketball.
    I don't care how much he loves the school or where he went to high school, it would be a disaster to hire him or anyone else with no D1 coaching experience.
    I’d take Penny Hardaway in a heartbeat right about now.

4. Default Re: Brad Boyd's

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    It's pretty easy to do when your only thought is "shoot it, you're going to make it."
    Was his the over the head sitting down pass to Mitchell———that was one of the COOLEST moments in Cajun b ball historyanybody have the video???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    I'd take Penny Hardaway in a heartbeat right about now.
    Sure, go ahead.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sipenny-hardaway

That situation has more stink on it than a roadkill skunk.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    I’d take Penny Hardaway in a heartbeat right about now.
    Interesting, then I am assuming winning the Lotto is your retirement plan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Interesting, then I am assuming winning the Lotto is your retirement plan as well.
    You say that as if you thought there was a problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Sure, go ahead.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sipenny-hardaway

That situation has more stink on it than a roadkill skunk.
    So that article is dated November, fast forward a month + and they’re still a top 20 rated team without James Wiseman?.yeah, we’re better off

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    No, but according to VO’s criteria, he would pass on him.

Yup, and I would also, because the odds of getting a successful hire like that are very slim. That would mean I would pass on Danny Broussard, Brad Boyd, Eric Mouton and any other coach lacking D1 coaching experience.

I can't believe some of you people actually want to hire Boyd to coach UL basketball.
    I don't care how much he loves the school or where he went to high school, it would be a disaster to hire him or anyone else with no D1 coaching experience.
    He couldn’t be any worse than what we currently have. Honestly he could probably recruit better than Big Fish.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    He couldn’t be any worse than what we currently have. Honestly he could probably recruit better than Big Fish.
    Not arguing that point. He would probably be better than Marlin; but that is no big deal. My point is there are many guys out there with much better credentials than Brad that we could get to come here.

Not arguing that point. He would probably be better than Marlin; but that is no big deal. My point is there are many guys out there with much better credentials than Brad that we could get to come here.
    I can agree. I believe The Godfather will make a decision on Big Fish after next season. The Godfather has made 4 great hires so far. I believe he will nail this one too.
    If Boyd wants to get into the college ranks, he needs to spend some time as an assistant.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    I can agree. I believe The Godfather will make a decision on Big Fish after next season. The Godfather has made 4 great hires so far. I believe he will nail this one too.
    If Boyd wants to get into the college ranks, he needs to spend some time as an assistant.
    I think Brad is happy being the head coach at Southside. The Biddy program his wife runs over at the Youngsville complex is very successful. Brad has been on with Ian Auzenne on Saturday mornings a couple of times recently promoting the CajunDome games. Enjoyed the stories he told yesterday about the Opelousas area legends he heard from his father and grandfather.

15. Default Re: Brad Boyd's

Yeah, there were some legends both at AIC “Academy of Immaculate Conception “ and OHS in his dads time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information