Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Return of The Panda: Red Panda To Perform At Saturday's Game Against ULM

1. UL Basketball The Return of The Panda: Red Panda To Perform At Saturday's Game Against ULM

Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball fans attending Saturday's Sun Belt Conference game against ULM will have the opportunity to be treated again at halftime by Red Panda, one of the top national acts.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: The Return of The Panda: Red Panda To Perform At Saturday's Game Against ULM

Everyone who watched her perform last year was impressed by this lady. Saturday is a also a reunion game. May see lots of former good players around on Saturday. Hopefully the team gets some guys back by then. Maybe then we see a better performance than in the last two home games. Regardless, people that are there will enjoy the half time show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Everyone who watched her perform last year was impressed by this lady. Saturday is a also a reunion game. May see lots of former good players around on Saturday. Hopefully the team gets some guys back by then. Maybe then we see a better performance than in the last two home games. Regardless, people that are there will enjoy the half time show.
    There is also a certificate posted on Facebook for kids 12 and under to get in free. As of now I’m planning on bringing my kids and make a day trip for the game.

Default Re: The Return of The Panda: Red Panda To Perform At Saturday's Game Against ULM

Stay till halftime!

If the damn basin wasn’t down to one lane, I’d attempt to come in. Not worth going all the way around on 190.

6. Default Re: The Return of The Panda: Red Panda To Perform At Saturday's Game Against ULM

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    If the damn basin wasn't down to one lane, I'd attempt to come in. Not worth going all the way around on 190.
    I knew there was an impediment to attendance on Saturdays that was not Cajun related. There you go.

If the damn basin wasn’t down to one lane, I’d attempt to come in. Not worth going all the way around on 190.
    When does this construction end?

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    When does this construction end?
    This weekend is the last weekend.

Check the Adviocate. Thought I read somewhere they’re not working on it this weekend.

Does anybody have any free tickets that they arent using?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Stay till halftime!
    A recent add to this promotion is the feature of cajun QB Levi Lewis throwing the bowls to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    A recent add to this promotion is the feature of cajun QB Levi Lewis throwing the bowls to her.

Do we have an updated injury report on the game tonight? Anybody sitting out tonight that normally plays?

Quote Originally Posted by oldwiseone33 View Post
    Do we have an updated injury report on the game tonight? Anybody sitting out tonight that normally plays?
    Well, Cadwell, Lowery and Julien are out for the year.

Cedric Russell missed last game, Trajan Wesley has missed the last five games, and Malik Wilson the last four.

We may get one of them back tonight, but it's more likely next week. We shall see.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information