Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread: The Baylor opening

Default Re: The Baylor opening

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealZeebart View Post
    What a great guy!! Congrats Coach Munoz. He wasted his talent here. How ridiculous.
    Just got message from Coach Munoz; he has several opportunities he’s considering. Didn’t elaborate. No doubt the exposure he got this past year will pay huge dividends!! Pulling for him!

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    People forget how bad our QB’s and line play were in Huds last few years. I think his recruiting at the QB position was poor and his backing off of strength and conditioning was his downfall. I believe he proved himself as a competent HC this year.
    Hud left with class, and, for that reason, if no other, I wish him well. I hope that, like Orgeron, he has learned from his mistakes and is now a better HC.

Quote Originally Posted by KapCajun View Post
    Per Mike Detillier, who was raised nearby with Coach O, Jorge Munoz will take over Joe Brady’s vacated position. He described Munoz as having a brilliant offensive mind
    Wasn't too brilliant here

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Scott Prather said during the week that Coach O was at the complex one day when he was doing something with Hud. I think it was the year after he left USC. He was just hanging around talking shop with the coaches on our staff. Mitch Rodrique was the OL coach at the time and they are both from "down the bayou". He would hire someone from our staff in a second if he thought he would help them win. He is really part of the coaching fraternity.
    Coach "O" was here helping them with their recruiting board and process. I spoke to him that day while he was on campus. When it comes to recruiting, the guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Wasn't too brilliant here
    He didn’t have the opportunity to be.

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    He didn’t have the opportunity to be.
    I don't believe that. Hud takes a good share of the blame when it comes to our failures in those late years but Munoz was the OC and play caller.

I don't believe that. Hud takes a good share of the blame when it comes to our failures in those late years but Munoz was the OC and play caller.
    We will never know for sure, but OC's changed, but for the most part schemes and play calling did not.

No he wasn’t.

I think Munoz was thrown into a bad situation1. Hudspeth can't identify QB talent to save his life . 2.Look at will Hall our offense was innovative until midway point then it went right back to read option what we saw under Munoz . meaning Hudspeth was once again controlling the offense

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread Information