Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rhule to Panthers

Default Re: Rhule to Panthers

Another time to sweat lol

2. Default Re: Rhule to Panthers

Joey McGuire is in his 3rd season on the Baylor staff, he is the Associate Head Coach and Defensive Ends Coach. Before Baylor he was the Coach of Cedar Hill High School in Texas. He won 3 state titles including back to back in 2013 and 2014 and had an overall record of 141-42 over 14 seasons. So the guy has been a HC before, albeit in High School, not FBS P5 football. His son is a rising Junior QB on the Baylor football team, who has not seen any action.

3. Default Re: Rhule to Panthers

How crazy will it be if we made it through all of the coaching changes that Napier was tied to, Ole Miss, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi State and then we think we are out of the woods and he goes to Baylor.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    How crazy will it be if we made it through all of the coaching changes that Napier was tied to, Ole Miss, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi State and then we think we are out of the woods and he goes to Baylor.
    That would sum up the football history of bad luck for our program lol

Well HellHere we go again. I’m exhausted and Napier is still our coach at the moment. If he does leave, I don’t know how I will get through the coaching search LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    Well HellHere we go again. I'm exhausted and Napier is still our coach at the moment. If he does leave, I don't know how I will get through the coaching search LOL
    We have an In Case of Emergency Break Glass plan.

Mark Hudspeth.

Sale and Juluke will go with Billy. We will bring in Hull. Everybody else stays. We will go 13-0, play in the NY6 game, and have the most epic season in the history of college football. Stylin' and Profilin' into history. All the while averaging 30k at home.

Gameday will be here, and it will be legendary.

8. Default Re: Rhule to Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    yeah really. Anyone else hear Napier fights dogs in his backyard?
    Right next to his bourbon still.

if sun belt is so bad why do they want all our coaches?

This is what happens when you go 11-3 and things are looking really good for your program at the G5 level. We are in that top notch area now, and we should be happy to have these 1st world problems. Hell no, I don't want to lose Napier, but I am sure glad he is so wanted, otherwise that would mean we are sucking!!

Any reporter is being lazy with this. Hot names are the trend and I'm sure Baylor has someone lined up in mind. Texas is not Naps recruiting base. They too need a BiG name to stay relevant having fought back from the sex scandals.

The Baylor AD is top notch. Pulling Ruhle from Temple was a gamble, with no historic ties to Texas, had less ties to Texas recruiting than Napier.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Napier goes, but is definitely a more attractive opportunity than Mississippi State. Easier path to a CFP bid, target rich recruiting area and success can be had there with recent Heisman trophy winner.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Right next to his bourbon still.
    Crap, that makes him more attractive to MSU.

moo state just need to suck it up and call HUD, he would be there in 2 seconds after he hung up the phone. Its his dream job and just think moo state would never have problems with act scores again, and he has experience with locker room problems. they are a fit made in heaven

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information