Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: To the Levi Haters

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    We played 9 sun belt games, 2 Mac games, an FCS, and a team that just moved up from FCS. Our line was good but the reality is this list is very misleading.
    Tell that to NFL scouts and the AP who named our first All American in school history

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Tell that to NFL scouts and the AP who named our first All American in school history

You have no idea what you’re talking about.
    My track record is better than yours.

All of this o line talk is besides the point. He said LL was good bc of the line. I disagree.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    My track record is better than yours.

All of this o line talk is besides the point. He said LL was good bc of the line. I disagree.
    Blah blah blah.

Offensive line is elite. Coaching they receive is elite. S&C and nutrition they get is elite.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It’s PFF dude. They grade, independently, every player at every school in the country

My god, with fans like this.
    Yeah Kevin Dotson brought out grade up tremendously. Replace him with another guard and our ranking drops tremendously

5. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

You grade an O-Line by how well they work together . not by individual pieces.

Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Our O line was without three projected starters the second half of the season.

It still turned out to be a helluva unit.

And, when it comes to Levi, haters gonna hate. And those people have no credibility.

But, in a couple of cases, that was previously documented.

Lot of youngsters got good playing time on o-line. Fun to see who lines up next year. Fun ending to year. LL will be fun to watch next year too

8. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Quote Originally Posted by cajun67 View Post
    Lot of youngsters got good playing time on o-line. Fun to see who lines up next year. Fun ending to year. LL will be fun to watch next year too
    Saw you and the Mrs. heading upwards to y’all seats.

Ok, I have to say that since the game ~4-5 people who are not usual UL fans (but know that I am) have told me that they watched the game, and each one of them have praised LL. I don't normally hear much from them about us, so it's kind of neat that everyone of them said pretty much the same thing.

The beauty of Levi the other night was that he was a lot quicker in making his decisions, and he ran without hesitation. It took him a few games to really figure it out, but he looked like a stud in the spotlight the other night.

Again, give us that next season; and he’s an all-conference quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Your right about that anyone else we win 12 or 13 with a conference championship

A top 10 OL in the country and the best rushing attack in the G5 can make anyone look good IMO

There is a reason why he was no where to be found on the all sunbelt list after a 10 win campaign

Lannister holding on to his opinion like .

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Lannister holding on to his opinion like .

Again, ratings don't mean everything, but Lewis' QBR was the best in the Sunbelt and tied for 28th nationally among ALL Div. 1 schools. I have no idea what else he would have to do to convince some people.

There is a principle in psychology called disconfirmatory bias, where a person simply ignores information that goes against an already formed opinion. All humans suffer from this, evidently, some more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Again, ratings don't mean everything, but Lewis' QBR was the best in the Sunbelt and tied for 28th nationally among ALL Div. 1 schools. I have no idea what else he would have to do to convince some people.

There is a principle in psychology called disconfirmatory bias, where a person simply ignores information that goes against an already formed opinion. All humans suffer from this, evidently, some more than others.
    I don’t remember who, but someone on here stated he wasn’t a D1 quarterback. Yikes, that didn’t age well.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Your right about that anyone else we win 12 or 13 with a conference championship

A top 10 OL in the country and the best rushing attack in the G5 can make anyone look good IMO

There is a reason why he was no where to be found on the all sunbelt list after a 10 win campaign
    You mean the same all sunbelt list that had no mention of Max Mitchell or Kris Moncrief either?

15. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post

That sounds very relatable to what Einstein might have had in mind when he said, "It is the theory which decides what we can observe."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information