Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: To the Levi Haters

Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Agree. Whether he or the team read RP, the kid was trashed early on here. This thread was appropriate
    Or maybe it was RP that fueled his fire to prove everyone wrong? I'm not sure how not many athlete read RP or any forum for that matter. If they do, they will be ready for politics when they get out of school.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Pound sand.

Have a good night.
    I’m happy for him still not a believer

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    What else does the kid need to do? Geez

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    What else does the kid need to do? Geez
    Fly.leap tall buildings in a single boundoh wait, he did that last night😆

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Yawn let me knows when he wins against a top 50 team I will then take my statements back
    We aren’t 11-3 with anyone but him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    What’s not to believe? I don’t get your reasoning. Phenomenal decision maker, extends plays all the time with his legs, great pocket presence, accurate passer, and a WINNER.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I was very fair to LL this season. And I’m certainly not a “hater.” I don’t care who plays QB, just win. I Praised when he played well and questioned when he didn’t.

I’ll admit, I never thought he’d be capable of improving the way he has. I can’t remember a QB improving as much as he has from one year to the next.

Congrats on a great game Levi. Keep running the football.
    If we get this LL next season, we’ll be playing in a NY6 bowl for sure.
    Oh boy, here you go with bold predictions again.

I had serious concerns with Levy Lewis coming out of spring football. Those concerns never had anything to do with character or work ethic. The kid was worked extremely hard, staying after practice at times on his time to watch film and work with his receivers. What we watched last night was the accumulation of many hours of hard work and continued development, improvement and understanding of what was expected of him as a leader. He's become much more than a game manager, last night he became a game changer.

I spoke to him after the game last night and he changed his major and he won't be graduating this spring. He plans on returning next season as the guy and will be focused on winning an outright Sun Belt Conference Championship.

Tua Lewis

Best QB since Jake. I truly believe this.

11. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Agree. Whether he or the team read RP, the kid was trashed early on here. This thread was appropriate
    The trashers were properly countered in the original early season threads.

It's definitely not like their worries went unchallenged.

Plus he has proven them wrong all year. By that I mean 3,000 yards was a season long reply.

12. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    . he won't be graduating this spring. He plans on returning next season. .
    I called that one when he was a freshmen.

His competitive fire is what led to the stunt, and his competitive fire is what won't let him walk away.

13. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Best QB since Jake. I truly believe this.
    Funny That you mention Jake in your postI remember LLs first week and Coach Moones(?) saying he would be the best QB since Jakemy concerns were in his 2nd year when he didn’t escape as well out of the scrambles.he has obviously put his whole game in over drivewhat we don’t know is his mental game checks where coach has said he excels on pass and run game reads!

Obviously LL gets a lot of credit for how far he has come, but let's not forget Napier in all this. He stuck by him, coached him up, believed in him & developed him. We are extremely lucky to have both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I had serious concerns with Levy Lewis coming out of spring football. Those concerns never had anything to do with character or work ethic. The kid was worked extremely hard, staying after practice at times on his time to watch film and work with his receivers. What we watched last night was the accumulation of many hours of hard work and continued development, improvement and understanding of what was expected of him as a leader. He's become much more than a game manager, last night he became a game changer.

I spoke to him after the game last night and he changed his major and he won't be graduating this spring. He plans on returning next season as the guy and will be focused on winning an outright Sun Belt Conference Championship.
    This.

I had my doubts going into the season, and I would still question Levi’s decision making at times throughout the season. But the kid’s improvement as the season went on was undeniably impressive. From how he played last night is light years ahead of how he played against Mississippi State.

Going into next season, he will be so much well improved from the start.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information