Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: To the Levi Haters

1. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

I agree, he makes me nervous when he runs backwards, but man that dude is athletic. He outruns almost every defender and gives himself a chance to make a play with his arm and/or his legs.

I had a friend of mine text me during the game (This guy is an ACC guy, UNC fan). Said, I love your QB, he is unbelievably accurate and strong arm.

We are lucky to have this kid, not to mention how great of a leader he is.

2. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Everyone happy Levi progressed . A special thread to call out so said haters and to mention Javi is ridiculous.
    You have become one of the biggest coolaid drinkers on this board. C’mon man, retain your identity.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Everyone happy Levi progressed . A special thread to call out so said haters and to mention Javi is ridiculous.
    I never mentioned Javi.

Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Will do. Let me know when Jaive beats him out.
    Levi’s successor will be Brayden Hawkins. Just my prediction.

I was impressed by his decision making last night. It’s what held him back in big games all year. I want him to make a believer out of me.

6. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

I was very fair to LL this season. And I’m certainly not a “hater.” I don’t care who plays QB, just win. I Praised when he played well and questioned when he didn’t.

I’ll admit, I never thought he’d be capable of improving the way he has. I can’t remember a QB improving as much as he has from one year to the next.

Congrats on a great game Levi. Keep running the football.
    If we get this LL next season, we’ll be playing in a NY6 bowl for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    He still lost twice to App. He hasn’t proven anything to me. I don’t think he can win the big game
    When HE can win a big game or when our TEAM can win a big game? Sure the QB is the focus but this kid has IT I am so pumped about next year. From all accounts. I am not an insider like many on here claim to be. he is a leader and the hardest worker on the team. Let's watch him progress next year and with the tools around him 13-0 is my first prediction and I am not going to back off.

8. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Somebody said that they get nervous when he is forced to leave the pocket. I’m not! This young man has proven time and again good things are far more likely than bad. I’d be surprised wha sack, or interception. Kids not the least bit nervous throwing the ball away on 2nd, or 3rd down.

I’m definitely one who thought that the game came to fastand he was missing opportunities. He’s definitely grown out of that or it was never really a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    He just led us to a bowl win and our 11th win. He doesn’t need to prove anything.
    Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl. Anybody not want him on your team?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I was very fair to LL this season. And I’m certainly not a “hater.” I don’t care who plays QB, just win. I Praised when he played well and questioned when he didn’t.

I’ll admit, I never thought he’d be capable of improving the way he has. I can’t remember a QB improving as much as he has from one year to the next.

Congrats on a great game Levi. Keep running the football.
    If we get this LL next season, we’ll be playing in a NY6 bowl for sure.
    I texted my dad last night during the game that LL was the most improved football player in history. Obviously hyperbole, but damn did he get better.

Also noticed he was free to run more last nighthe's a dangerous man when he can run.

Miami's Coach commented on Levi post game. Said LL was difference in game. Very shifty. Felt his defense had him for a loss and LL still made a play. Nice when a good coach agrees with our coach.

Levi was much improved from last year as a part time player to the beginning of this year as a full time starter to MVP of the bowl game. As a neysayer, I can give the young man nothing but props. Its obvious that he put in the work and he grew as a QB.

I expect that he will continue to work this summer and Im interested in see the player he is next season. Future is bright for Ragin Cajun football.

13. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

I definitely did not expect LL to be this successful. In the beginning of the season I questioned his decision making and his ability to complete long passes. It was never any personal attacks, I just saw the potential this team had, and was not sure that he was the guy to lead us to victory. He obviously worked his butt off and improved tremendously as the season went on and proved me and several others wrong. I am very happy he is our QB, and I am so proud of our team/coaches/staff for a fantastic season and making it to 11 wins!!!

That being said, was it really necessary to start a thread to call out other Cajuns fans minutes after we win a bowl game and cap off an amazing season?

I believe the majority of the posters on this board are either hardcore fans, alumni, season ticket holders, or RCAF members. in my case, all of the above. We are all pulling for the same team, let’s try to remember that

Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by carnold983 View Post
    I definitely did not expect LL to be this successful. In the beginning of the season I questioned his decision making and his ability to complete long passes. It was never any personal attacks, I just saw the potential this team had, and was not sure that he was the guy to lead us to victory. He obviously worked his butt off and improved tremendously as the season went on and proved me and several others wrong. I am very happy he is our QB, and I am so proud of our team/coaches/staff for a fantastic season and making it to 11 wins!!!

That being said, was it really necessary to start a thread to call out other Cajuns fans minutes after we win a bowl game and cap off an amazing season?

I believe the majority of the posters on this board are either hardcore fans, alumni, season ticket holders, or RCAF members. in my case, all of the above. We are all pulling for the same team, let's try to remember that

Geaux Cajuns!
    Look I hear what you are saying but in the same vein, is it necessary whether it be at the beginning of the season prior to playing a game or in the middle of the season to have countless pages of posts suggesting LL should not be our starter, won't be the starter for the entire season etc? Some even used the word garbage. I don't think there was a great time for that either but it didn't stop a lot of conversation from going on. Just need to call it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Look I hear what you are saying but in the same vein, is it necessary whether it be at the beginning of the season prior to playing a game or in the middle of the season to have countless pages of posts suggesting LL should not be our starter, won't be the starter for the entire season etc? Some even used the word garbage. I don't think there was a great time for that either but it didn't stop a lot of conversation from going on. Just need to call it both ways.
    Agree. Whether he or the team read RP, the kid was trashed early on here. This thread was appropriate

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information