Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: To the Levi Haters

Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    He still lost twice to App. He hasn’t proven anything to me. I don’t think he can win the big game
    Ummm. Ok. Maybe that's because App is better than us currently. He just set the season yards record and led us to our most wins ever! Be happy.

Two statements made on this forum earlier in the year:

About Levi: If we have to depend on his arm to win a game, we are.

About Stevie: If it comes down to a field goal we are screwed.

These are paraphrased, but you get the idea.

I nominate Post 9 for most moronic post of the season, although there were many more previous posts by this poster that would probably be very close.

Good, bad, or indifferentthe dude never blinked. Not once.

4. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Pound sand.

Have a good night.
    I had no idea you were hurt so much by the naysayers.

Levi has been incredible all year.

His play has spoken for itself and has been fun fun fun.

11-3

I was joking in a way in regards to Jaive. It's in reference to a Barbershop movie quote I made in the game thread. I think he'll do very well here when its his time although many were calling for him to be the guy ahead of Lewis even when we were winning.

Aside from that, the guy really had a great year and led a phenomenal offense. His efficiency rating was nearly identical to Blaine's from 2011 even though this team rushed for nearly 3,500 yards. That 2011 team rushed for 1,600. Blaine accounted for 25% of the rushing yards and threw for less than LL did this year. Lewis had 1 more TD passing on a team that was obviously run heavy and didn't have the receivers Blaine had and I'm a big Blaine guy. To discount his year is disrespectful to LL.

He still lost twice to App. He hasn’t proven anything to me. I don’t think he can win the big game
    He just led us to a bowl win and our 11th win. He doesn’t need to prove anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

Levi has been incredible all year.

His play has spoken for itself and has been fun fun fun.

11-3
    He must have spent a lot of time in the weightroom

105 man roster but he lost both games by himself? I wonder how Levi has managed to sleep at night knowing he hasn’t proven anything to you, it’s probably killing him knowing cajuns80 isn’t impressed

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    105 man roster but he lost both games by himself? I wonder how Levi has managed to sleep at night knowing he hasn’t proven anything to you, it’s probably killing him knowing cajuns80 isn’t impressed
    While drinking beer out of the MVP trophy he just received

Yawn

He improved as the year went on and crowned the year with this huge win tonight. Going into off season with a big win is big for our program in so many ways. Levi still can get better and will work hard at it. And he will be pushed hard by those behind him. 11 wins AND a Bowl Championship I'm so proud of these Kids and their Coaches.

Levi exceeded my expectations this year. Hell of a season. I do wish he would keep the ball more often on the zone read. Makes me wonder if those plays are actually a read option. It think he’d be even more dangerous. Either way, hell of a season. Can’t wait to see what next year brings.

13. Default Re: To the Levi Haters

Yawn
    Thank you. A well placed YAWN.

About time we admit to The LEVIathan of The Swamp. "Your A Winner Now."

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

11-3
    I wasn’t hurt. It was just irritating to read week after week. We’re not a P5 school. Burrow or Tua ain’t walking into our locker room unless something drastic happens. Jake Delhomme even had flaws in his game, as he wasn’t even drafted.

But Levi, even with his flaws and shortcomings (he makes me nervous as hell every time he runs backwards) plays his ___ off for the team. And last night, he did what many of us questioned and kept that ball on runs.

As BasinBear pointed out, the dude still has another year to get even better. If someone on the roster beats him out for the starting job next season, then so be it. It would mean that dude is one hell of a player, but until that happens, he is our QB who just led us to 11 wins.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information