Thread: UL needs to win LendingTree Bowl. A loss just wouldn't fit the script for 2019 Cajuns season

1. UL Football UL needs to win LendingTree Bowl. A loss just wouldn't fit the script for 2019 Cajuns season

A year ago, the UL Ragin’ Cajuns were a bit of a surprise to many in coach Billy Napier’s first season.

The 2018 Cajuns started slow at 1-3 with two Southeastern Conference losses and then 3-4 by mid-October, before catching fire down the stretch to win the Sun Belt West and earn a spot in the inaugural Sun Belt championship game.

2. Default Re: UL needs to win LendingTree Bowl. A loss just wouldn't fit the script for 2019 Cajuns seaso

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    A year ago, the UL Ragin' Cajuns were a bit of a surprise to many in coach Billy Napier's first season.

The 2018 Cajuns started slow at 1-3 with two Southeastern Conference losses and then 3-4 by mid-October, before catching fire down the stretch to win the Sun Belt West and earn a spot in the inaugural Sun Belt championship game.

.OK now we need the answerTulane won over S Miss.we won’t be getting the AAC money.but win or lose tomorrow are we still ahead of cusa for the bucks.also the question of differential or just ranking in the conference breakdowns.do just the bowls count or the entire seasonwho knows these answers? Btw can we catch the MWC?

Default Re: UL needs to win LendingTree Bowl. A loss just wouldn't fit the script for 2019 Cajuns seaso

Cfp/ncaa Conference ranking is for the entire season including bowl results. The sun belt is locked into 3rd or 8th depending how you look at it

Default Re: UL needs to win LendingTree Bowl. A loss just wouldn't fit the script for 2019 Cajuns seaso

Sunbelt locked in safely as 3rd G5they will split the $$$ between 10 teams. CUSA will likely be 4th and will split revenue with 14 teams. albeit MAC barely behind them. Miami win vs UL on Monday might bounce CUSA to last place.

I agree, the team laid an egg at last years bowl, they came out uninspired. They need this win, and show they can win a big-er game.

Move Dem chains!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Cajuns better not pull a Saints tomorrow. I am beside myself over the Saints latest choke job. Just when I start to care about the National Fake League again (because I wanted Brees to get another ring.) 🤬

I didn't watch, not a Saints fan, but I figure they took Minnesnowta too lightly. I think everyone around here was expecting a coronation. Don't work like that. They need to remember to put their jock strap on for every game. I hope the cajuns remember to put theirs on tomorrow.

9. Default Re: UL needs to win LendingTree Bowl. A loss just wouldn't fit the script for 2019 Cajuns seaso

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I didn't watch, not a Saints fan, but I figure they took Minnesnowta too lightly. I think everyone around here was expecting a coronation. Don't work like that. They need to remember to put their jock strap on for every game. I hope the cajuns remember to put theirs on tomorrow.
    I don’t know his name but Peter LeBlanc Reminds me of #19 of Minn.kinda tall and slim and athleticdoesn’t look too fast but is deceptive in his speed! Obviously can catch and jump!

Anybody want to predict what the main topic on Footes radio program will be tomorrow. The Cajuns will be playing in a bowl game tomorrow evening and he will be b"**hing.and moaning about the Saints. I say 90 percent Saints and 10 percent cajuns. Sad really sad.

Anybody want to predict what the main topic on Footes radio program will be tomorrow. The Cajuns will be playing in a bowl game tomorrow evening and he will be b"**hing.and moaning about the Saints. I say 90 percent Saints and 10 percent cajuns. Sad really sad.
    Tomorrow?? 10% cajuns is a reach.

not much to _____ about the HC is a buffoon and once again saints look unprepared in the playoffs

Isn’t his show already 90% Saints/Astros and 10% Cajuns? Maybe even 95/5?

I don’t know why today after that Saints playoff loss would be any different.

Thread Information