Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bowl Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    I hear you, and agree that it'll probably be the worst game of the postseason. But, if I were a LaTurd fan I wouldn't give one flying frick, because by next year and every year after, all anyone will see is the result not the quality of the team. Forever and ever La Tech beat the U in the Indy Bowl. I'd take that, and I'm a little jealous.
    In all seriousness, I agree

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Sounds like excuses. I guess there’s nothing for your QB to do but smoke weed up in Ruston
    Railroad track urination behind the “love shack?”

Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

i actually started rooted for the blue ball dawgs

check this out, they did something those great sec defenses couldnt do.

florida 24, Miami 20
    florida 24, auburn 13per espn those were two “signature wins” earning them a top ten and a ny6 if i am not mistaken?
    so la tech 14- miami 0? seems a better score and total domination?

also fiu 30- miami 24, la tech 43 fiu 31, ark st 34 fiu 26, cajuns 37 ark st 20.

now we see why the narrative tells us dont compare, just make up an eye test based on no stats

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    barely, plus our QB and two starters were suspended against UAB and Marshall. Y’all can’t even sniff a win against App St, and the sad part is that they have a new coach every year lol.
    Go lick your balls in your own yard

Enjoy the toilet paper bowl, I’ll be rooting for Miami Ohio as I do believe they will win.
    You played in a bowl that invited you because it’s on the verge of going extinct. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Go lick your balls in your own yard

How do they taste? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    You played in a bowl that invited you because it’s on the verge of going extinct. Nice try though.

bahahaha bitter much, dude stop because if we would have lost that game you guys would have had a field day. Now that we won it you’re finding every excuse to discredit the victory. Tell me this, when was the last time the cajuns beat a P5 team? When was the last time the cajuns beat a P5 team in a bowl? I’ll wait

bahahaha bitter much, dude stop because if we would have lost that game you guys would have had a field day. Now that we won it you’re finding every excuse to discredit the victory. Tell me this, when was the last time the cajuns beat a P5 team? When was the last time the cajuns beat a P5 team in a bowl? I’ll wait
    No one is discrediting the victory. What has anyone said in here that is wrong? Miami was a 6-6 team who lost to FIU.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    And their crowd is double what we're going to see for ours.

2008 or 2009 I believe. Beat Kansas State at home.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    And their crowd is double what we're going to see for ours.
    More like 4x

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    More like 4x
    I was trying to be kind and optimistic.

Don't brag too hard. The ACC wasn't very good at all this year outside of Clemson. Pitt struggled to beat a middle of the road MAC team last night. Yall beat a very bad Miami team and didnt look good at all doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I was trying to be kind and optimistic.
    😁

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Bowling 2019-2020

I am not at all happy with the attitude that our fans have regarding our bowl game. There is absolutely no reason [but lots of excuses] for Cajun fans not to show up in droves for a bowl game only a 5 hour drive from Lafayette against a Conference Champion.

Tickets are reasonable; hotels are resonable; Mobile is a very nice city with lots of history and plentiful good restaurants and bars, AND the city really appreciates their visitors for the Bowl game and goes the extra mile to provide entertainment opportunities for them.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread Information