Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bowl Watch

1. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I watched dude Just didn't put on a nacho cheese shirt and purple pants. So what. You happy with lsu win I guess? Enjoy
    I like watching good teams play football. That does not carry a color, mascot or require me to be miserable doing it with my 🐔 in my hand.

2. UL Football Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Clemson wins on an interception in the end zone.

Dabo is king until Billy catches up.

Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Clemson wins on an interception in the end zone.

Dabo is king until Billy catches up.
    Dabo is king period No discussion.

4. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Every king has a expectation date. Can't remember one going out national champion.

Dude you’re arguing with yourself. You had them buried by 10. You’re about as consistent as a weathervane.

I guess it’s okay to pull for anyone but LSU, especially on this board. Let’s remember name, computer scam. Yeah LSU the institution has done some things to hurt UL.

It’s equally okay to actually be happy for them, and ignore their bad deeds. Now you actually can’t do that for many of their fans who are world class jerks.
    I remember being told about the Computer Science debacle a while back but can’t remember the details. Do you know the CliffsNotes?

6. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I remember being told about the Computer Science debacle a while back but can’t remember the details. Do you know the CliffsNotes?
    They were late getting into computers and we of course were as usual a trailblazer. They couldn’t become a top tier computer school because state law favored us. So they chose a niche to get in and then expand to giving out phd’s. Some know what the details were.

7. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Every king has a expectation date. Can't remember one going out national champion.

Dude you're arguing with yourself. You had them buried by 10. You're about as consistent as a weathervane.
    This is fricking hilarious. King Dong strikes again.

8. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Yeah, but you gotta be able to show it in a program, yearbook, vermilion. Without that it's simply a pi ssing contest.

Maybe somebody in Mr Warren's family has something they may have donated to the Dupre Library.
    GEAUX CAJUNS is in the "Spirit of 76" video, scrolling across the University run scoreboard.

There is also an older than 1976 billboard picture with Geaux Cajuns on it. It was for a fast,food company or franchise that was owned or run by B.I. Moody at the time. Burger King I think???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So I guess you sat at home today holding your ____ instead of watching the two playoff games 🤔
    I didn't watch a minute of either one. I have no interest in the P5's faux national championship, and i am not a fan of any of the schools involved.

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I'm a Clemson fan for the rest of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Sorry I will not be talking ____ about La Turd @ Ruston until we beat them. All of these great football analyses and coaches that we have on Ragin Pagin told us that in 2014 and 2015 we were going to crush them. This board does not have a great record on predictions, me included.
    +1

I'm sure you're right, but can you provide empirical evidence of when we started using Geaux. I still have my Sulton of the Swamp media guide, so I'm still waiting for Swamp evidence from Florida prior to Spurrier taking it.
    whose side are you on, geez. how is this not all common knowledge by now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Eh, that was ugly too, hoax didn’t break 40. 36-67 at Butler.
    the uniforms aloneyikes

national wetlands research center founded in 1975 and cypress lake decades before that. spurrier didnt call the stadium that until 1989 i believe.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nati.esearch_Center

and see the official map of "cajun country" attached as well

Attached Images Attached Images    

Every king has a expiration date. Can't remember one going out national champion.

Dude you’re arguing with yourself. You had them buried by 10. You’re about as consistent as a weathervane.
    FIFY

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . LastLast

Thread Information