Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bowl Watch

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    they are avoiding stand shots it must be really empty in the dome
    Utterly ridiculous to not arrange bowls based on location if that would help the conference

Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

UAB got gifted that first TD but @ss State need to wake up and realize that they have to actually play tbis game and won't be gifted a bowl win like they were the championship. They've been called for more penalties so far then they were for all the our game. They won't get away with holding tonight.

Default Re: ESPN Capital One Bowl Mania for Ragin Pagin

App playing like App now.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I'm pulling for App to wake up and win but a small part of me is enjoying watching them get their butts kicked so far. I still hate that stupid song their band plays on third down. It's seared in my brain from the championship game, ugh.
    I with you on this Chris. That @SS .Steak chant make me cringe but with Jaw-ja Suthern shizzing the bed we need more conference wins and more Coosa losses

Woah. I was waaaayyyy off on this one, it appears. My bad. Hope nobody lost their rent money. Win some, lose some. Such is life. 😁

Can still easily cover

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    they are avoiding stand shots it must be really empty in the dome
    Seems to be very empty. No fans in 2nd or 3rd level. Endzones on 1st level are basically empty.

App seems to have a few fans. Haven't seen the UAB fans yet.

App don't give a ____. Can you blame them? Life in the G5 sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    App don't give a ____. Can you blame them? Life in the G5 sucks.
    I disagree. A loss now just proves all the WalMart P5 fans correct, “see they weren’t that good.” Id imagine those players are just distracted and may have overlooked UAB.

With SMU and Boise losing and if App loses then it’s bad for us. I hope it’s us that is 12-1 next year and these teams losing will hurt our case if we are there.

It really burns my throat to have to pull for AState and App on the same day, but in the grand scheme of things it’s best for us for them to win (today only!).

Much as it pains me, pulling for all the SBC teams to win. Keep our share of the pie bigger than MAC and CUSA.

App takes the lead!

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    App playing like App now.
    They take the lead on an offensive fumble recovery for a rushing touchdown. 17-14, 12:14, 3rd.

nm

I’ll agree with the MAT in his analysis of Thomas prior to the championship game. His passes are very loopy and don’t seem to have any zip to them. I think he’s very over rated.

FYI “loopy” pass is coming from someone with zero coaching experience so I’m sure there may be a more technical term for his passing style.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I’ll agree with the MAT in his analysis of Thomas prior to the championship game. His passes are very loopy and don’t seem to have any zip to them. I think he’s very over rated.

FYI “loopy” pass is coming from someone with zero coaching experience so I’m sure there may be a more technical term for his passing style.
    He’s an average QB! I’ve been saying it for 2 years. Perfect example of good coaching getting the best out of a player with the right intangibles.

App seems to have realized that they were in NOLA to play a football game. As much as I’d like to see them lose, we need them to win for our league and overall national perception.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information