Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bowl Watch

Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    J. “Hey Fighting Tiger” taken from the song “Hey Look Me Over” from a Broadway musical.
    thanks, saw that one too. but thought people would stop reading if i kept going, lol

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    lsu stole " Death Valley" from Clemson. Clemson's stadium was given that nickname by an opposing coach in 1945, when he compared the heat in the concrete stadium in September to that in the natural Death Valley in California.

Howard's Rock, tne famous rock in the entrance tunnel at Clemson, is a rock removed from Death Valley, CA, by a Clemson fan and donated to the school.
    yes, i put that in the footnote

3. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    That’s just plain crazy. You are conflating fan chatter with all the good that our admin is doing.
    It is subject to change, however it takes two to change it. I stand by the premise of why we are where we are today.

4. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    J. “Hey Fighting Tiger” taken from the song “Hey Look Me Over” from a Broadway musical.
    .Death Valley was originally for the Clemson stadiumI think.I remember Hap Glaudi first calling the BR place Death Valley!

5. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .maybe Burger Chief! But right ——the Spirit of ‘76 deal——can you post it?
    Here is,the link, but I don't know at what point it occurs.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bPYy0rQaK70

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    but i apologize for my eyeball-rolling; i'll bug out, so mat can tell y'all more "100% known facts" and regale you with stories of next year's march to a nyd6 bowl.
    Whats wrong with Cajun fans talking with great expectation about a NY6 bowl next year? we need more fans to be excited and have high expectation for next season.

7. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Paper Tiger seems bitter that Cajun fans talk about things that benefit Cajun programs.
    Some of you folks are just incorrigible.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    Whats wrong with Cajun fans talking with great expectation about a NY6 bowl next year? we need more fans to be excited and have high expectation for next season.
    yup!!! its ok to have dreams and goals!!!!. We finally have the Admint with forward vision.

9. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Since Nelson Stokely, we didn't have a football program until about 2010. You can stroke their ding dings if you like; I certainly won't. Losing to us is Tech's biggest fear. They are TERRIFIED that their BS 'separation' narrative will be exposed. That is a 100% known fact.
    nm

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Spot on. unfortunately for Tech, the mantra is look how far The U has fallen to lose to a G5 member. It's so bad they Diaz, who is a piece of ____ for what he did at Temple is cleaning house. The story being spun is a marketing nightmare for Miami in all phases. I wish we could play p5 teams when they down on their luck like this
    El Aye Tech beating the Hurricanes is like our WBB beating a horrific Ole Miss team.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    El Aye Tech beating the Hurricanes is like our WBB beating a horrific Ole Miss team.

You’re nuts, so delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    .but accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    Nah, this is pretty good.

Western Michigan QB trips over himself on a crucial 3rd down bootleg that would have easily won the game. The final play of regulation ended up resulting in a WMU defensive penalty for 12 men on the field. WKU ends up winning it with no time left on a 52 yarder.

23-20 WKU

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Western Michigan QB trips over himself on a crucial 3rd down bootleg that would have easily won the game. The final play of regulation ended up resulting in a WMU defensive penalty for 12 men on the field. WKU ends up winning it with no time left on a 52 yarder.

23-20 WKU
    That kicker nailed it. I thought it bounced off of the crossbar and went through, but the upright camera showed it clear by a good bit and I guess hit the cement behind the goalpost.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread Information