Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bowl Watch

Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Oklahoma is more overrated than Notre Dame.
    At this moment, you can add Clemson to that list.

2. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Who?
    Have a suggestion for your New Years resolution - try to give up being a dumba-s-z

3. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Almost as scary as LSU 63-28 over Oklahoma. Jeez!
    Incredible how it all came together for themas good a college team as everwhat I hate is that they have stolen our Cajun brand just aboutdamn! The Geaux, The Coach, the eaux for the QB,1

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Incredible how it all came together for themas good a college team as everwhat I hate is that they have stolen our Cajun brand just aboutdamn! The Geaux, The Coach, the eaux for the QB,1
    Ohio state with their DB s wins by 10

Ohio state with their DB s wins by 10
    as reliable as the bad-ump guy. just wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Have a suggestion for your New Years resolution - try to give up being a dumba-s-z
    Come on, Vic. Relax. I can’t imagine too many people on the Rage Page are reveling in the tigers’ win.

They are a great football team. Good for them. Be nice. Wasn’t a shot at you, but sarcasm directed towards them.

I will try to do better in the new year, though.

7. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Bowling 2019-2020

I'm sure you're right, but can you provide empirical evidence of when we started using Geaux. I still have my Sulton of the Swamp media guide, so I'm still waiting for Swamp evidence from Florida prior to Spurrier taking it.

8. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Come on, Vic. Relax. I can’t imagine too many people on the Rage Page are reveling in the tigers’ win.

They are a great football team. Good for them. Be nice. Wasn’t a shot at you, but sarcasm directed towards them.

I will try to do better in the new year, though.
    Touche’. May you have the happiest of New Years.

9. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

I guess it’s okay to pull for anyone but LSU, especially on this board. Let’s remember name, computer scam. Yeah LSU the institution has done some things to hurt UL.

It’s equally okay to actually be happy for them, and ignore their bad deeds. Now you actually can’t do that for many of their fans who are world class jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I guess it’s okay to pull for anyone but LSU, especially on this board. Let’s remember name, computer scam. Yeah LSU the institution has done some things to hurt UL.

It’s equally okay to actually be happy for them, and ignore their bad deeds. Now you actually can’t do that for many of their fans who are world class jerks.

But but, some Cajun fans even ones here enjoy the cuckholding.weird but true

11. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I'm sure you're right, but can you provide empirical evidence of when we started using Geaux. I still have my Sulton of the Swamp media guide, so I'm still waiting for Swamp evidence from Florida prior to Spurrier taking it.
    I am thinking Toby Warren ‘75-‘76.not sure but kinda not understanding it at first! My thoughts but not sure! However certainly before the LSUswe had always used those Geaux Cajun sign for years!

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    warhawks hoops will be on foxsports 1 in a few minutes. going head to head with cfp for ratings!
    Eh, that was ugly too, hoax didn’t break 40. 36-67 at Butler.

13. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

I am thinking Toby Warren '75-'76.not sure but kinda not understanding it at first! My thoughts but not sure! However certainly before the LSUswe had always used those Geaux Cajun sign for years!
    Yeah, but you gotta be able to show it in a program, yearbook, vermilion. Without that it's simply a pi ssing contest.

Maybe somebody in Mr Warren’s family has something they may have donated to the Dupre Library.

14. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

But but, some Cajun fans even ones here enjoy the cuckholding.weird but true
    So I guess you sat at home today holding your ____ instead of watching the two playoff games 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So I guess you sat at home today holding your ____ instead of watching the two playoff games 🤔
    I watched dude Just didn't put on a nacho cheese shirt and purple pants. So what. You happy with lsu win I guess? Enjoy

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . LastLast

Thread Information