Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 . LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bowl Watch

1. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    Sure bud, I heard the same thing in 2014 hahaha. Oh and you guys were not bad that year, wasn't it supposed to be the best team in Cajun history? But hey I live in the real world, you should join it one day.
    Your Real world: Beat Miami FL, spend next day reliving your glory years of defeating UL.

Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

I think you guys have a great team this year but you had much more of a perceived advantage against us in 2014. If they played this year it would really depend on which JMar Smith would show up. Or if he would test positive and show up at all.

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    I think you guys have a great team this year but you had much more of a perceived advantage against us in 2014. If they played this year it would really depend on which JMar Smith would show up. Or if he would test positive and show up at all.
    The game should be solely dependent on both our QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    The game should be solely dependent on both our QBs.
    ____ I’d like to believe our OL/RB would have something to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    ____ I'd like to believe our OL/RB would have something to say about that.
    Teams have had a hard time running on tech all year

____ I’d like to believe our OL/RB would have something to say about that.
    Well, when they stack the line like everyone else did who had a D coordinator worth a damn it would indeed be solely up to Qb.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Well, when they stack the line like everyone else did who had a D coordinator worth a damn it would indeed be solely up to Qb.
    Touché.but we are still one of the top running attacks in the country.

Touché.but we are still one of the top running attacks in the country.
    That's very true.

Exactly

Naww we would beat them badly, seriously what could they do against us? Run? hahaha Not happening. Pass? Nope, Say hello to Amik Roberston and Jay Sneed

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    Naww we would beat them badly, seriously what could they do against us? Run? hahaha Not happening. Pass? Nope, Say hello to Amik Roberston and Jay Sneed
    You struggled to beat Grambling and went to OT with Rice. Do we really need to get into this? This is where you start to lose credibility.

Congrats on your bowl win.

And you better beat Miami Ohio or BLU will never let you forget it
    They better win lol, Miami Ohio is battle tested after playing against teams like Iowa and Ohio State.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    You struggled to beat Grambling and went to OT with Rice. Do we really need to get into this? This is where you start to lose credibility.

Congrats on your bowl win.
    Dude our team was still gelling, new schemes. Once the got on the same page well you know the rest lol. So tell me, who has the cajuns beat?

Other than people in the RGL Metroplex, the National topic regarding the train wreck bowl game in Shreveport is Miami. There is zero mention of El Aye Tech other than the opening paragraphs.

Why are the trolls being entertained here? Let them go back to their own website and circle jerk until another dog dies.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Other than people in the RGL Metroplex, the National topic regarding the train wreck bowl game in Shreveport is Miami. There is zero mention of El Aye Tech other than the opening paragraphs.

Why are the trolls being entertained here? Let them go back to their own website and circle jerk until another dog dies.
    zoom zoom lol, y’all better win that game lol. I’ll leave it at that. hahaha

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 . LastLast

Thread Information