Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bowl Watch

Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    stop it, y'all barely beat your twin ulm lol. Y'all can't even beat a team y'all played twice in one season. Y'all would get smoked like the many times before. Facts
    And you see what App did to your conference daddy UAB lol

EMU starting QB _____ed slapped an official lmao

Well, ANY bowl game that involves a record number of punts, which was not generated by defense but inept offenses, is the true definition of boring football.

Then I just got home and turned on Eastern Michigan and Pitt to see the EMU senior QB punching multiple Pitt players with 10 seconds left in the game with a fourth and ten play left.

Not a good day for college football.

4. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

And a ref! And they covered!!

It was glorious

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    And you see what App did to your conference daddy UAB lol
    barely, plus our QB and two starters were suspended against UAB and Marshall. Y’all can’t even sniff a win against App St, and the sad part is that they have a new coach every year lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, ANY bowl game that involves a record number of punts, which was not generated by defense but inept offenses, is the true definition of boring football.

Then I just got home and turned on Eastern Michigan and Pitt to see the EMU senior QB punching multiple Pitt players with 10 seconds left in the game with a fourth and ten play left.

Not a good day for college football.

It's the way he nonchalantly got up and starting hitting people.

barely, plus our QB and two starters were suspended against UAB and Marshall. Y’all can’t even sniff a win against App St, and the sad part is that they have a new coach every year lol.
    App State would most likely do the same to your team. As for barely beating our “twin” ULM, 1) they’re more Tech’s size and similar to Tech’s budget than ours and 2) you arrogant buffoons are too afraid to play them.

Sounds like excuses. I guess there’s nothing for your QB to do but smoke weed up in Ruston

9. Default Re: Bowling 2019-2020

barely, plus our QB and two starters were suspended against UAB and Marshall. Y'all can't even sniff a win against App St, and the sad part is that they have a new coach every year lol.
    That's weird, seems you should be gloating about your bowl win.

Instead you want to talk about UL's regular season.

Is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    App State would most likely do the same to your team. As for barely beating our “twin” ULM, 1) they’re more Tech’s size and similar to Tech’s budget than ours and 2) you arrogant buffoons are too afraid to play them.

Enjoy the toilet paper bowl, I’ll be rooting for Miami Ohio as I do believe they will win.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca.cid=spartanntp

I think this is the perfect exmple of what the world thinks of the Independence Bpwl yesterday, Of course the schoo better hope the check clears since the bowl is basically bankrupt

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca.cid=spartanntp

I think this is the perfect exmple of what the world thinks of the Independence Bpwl yesterday, Of course the schoo better hope the check clears since the bowl is basically bankrupt
    Nice link. Not one iota of respect for El Aye Tech in the article. All about Miami's failures.

At least the dog killing, basketball player impregnating hillbillies didn't turn the Indy bowl down THIS time.

The Indy bowl is “the best bowl” for their fans attendance wise like the NOLA is for UL. Attendance yesterday 33,129.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Nice link. Not one iota of respect for El Aye Tech in the article. All about Miami's failures.

At least the dog killing, basketball player impregnating hillbillies didn't turn the Indy bowl down THIS time.

The Indy bowl is “the best bowl” for their fans attendance wise like the NOLA is for UL. Attendance yesterday 33,129.
    Maybe they should have turned it down.that game was miserable to watch. Should easily end up as the worst bowl game this season

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Maybe they should have turned it down.that game was miserable to watch. Should easily end up as the worst bowl game this season
    It really was. Miami is just terrible, and I find it hard to believe that they actually had 6 wins. They had no business being in a bowl, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    I hear you, and agree that it'll probably be the worst game of the postseason. But, if I were a LaTurd fan I wouldn't give one flying frick, because by next year and every year after, all anyone will see is the result not the quality of the team. Forever and ever La Tech beat the U in the Indy Bowl. I'd take that, and I'm a little jealous.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread Information