Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Default New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Hey guys, take a listen to your questions being answered!

https://soundcloud.com/ragincajunarm.lets-talk-rcaf

2. Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Hey guys, take a listen to your questions being answered!

https://soundcloud.com/ragincajunarm.lets-talk-rcaf
    Already cued up and downloaded on my Windows Phone podcast app. Will be listening in the morning.

3. Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

There is information in this episode that you've never heard and that you desperately NEED to hear.

4. Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

"What got you here to Lafayette?"

Should be .

What got you here to Louisiana?

The first answer to the Q was perfect.

5. Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

"What got you here to Lafayette?"

Should be .

What got you here to Louisiana?

The first answer to the Q was perfect.

The second persons answer was impressive even if it didn't answer the what brought you here question.

Both guys sound like they really want to be here.

6. Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

I really really appreciate the honesty about still learning the system and fans.

7. Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Sorry to hear RCAF's hands are tied to if not by the university.

I wish it was independent.

8. Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

I learned more new info about RCAF from this short interview than my cumulative knowledge possessed.

I am very impressed with Mr. DeLeon.

ps Matt's followup questions were excellent.

9. Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Thanks to those that took the time to listen to the podcast. A lot of substance in the conversation.

I'm in no way going to become an RCAF tout or salesman, but if you listened to Lee & Hans, you understand that we need to start hitting these stated annual goals, and beyond. The latest initiative is the #ImInWith10 and it's something all RPers should be doing. Even $10 from the couple hundred that frequent here would go a long way. I just upped my donation this morning. Too many things going on that positively impact us all to not give something. These guys are busting their asses and deserve some help. Let's give it to them.

10. Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Also, please post follow up questions to anything you heard on the podcast. RCA will bring back the RCAF guys in the spring.

Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Dang that is crazy how we have 3600 season tickets sold for baseball and only 6500 season tickets for football

That is absolutely insane to think about

12. Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Dang that is crazy how we have 3600 season tickets sold for baseball and only 6500 season tickets for football

That is absolutely insane to think about
    IMO, it's more crazy that we have a comparable amount of softball season ticket holders to basketball season ticket holders

Like Lee mentioned, we have a very fractured fan base. In fact, we have 4 different fanbases at this University.

Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Good info. Enjoyed it. We really do have "divisions" within our fan base. Strange but true.

What is the percentage of women to men on campus? It used to be 60/40. Are the majority of our graduates women? How do you target them to support athletics when their boyfriend/husband wear purple and yellow lipstick! This is a huge number of donations unaccounted for.

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    What is the percentage of women to men on campus? It used to be 60/40. Are the majority of our graduates women? How do you target them to support athletics when their boyfriend/husband wear purple and yellow lipstick! This is a huge number of donations unaccounted for.
    Some of your fraternity brothers are turning to the dark side and wearing the yellow and grape. Others have already been in the camp for a while, just look at facebook.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information