Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Final MBB: Tech 77, Louisiana 59

1. UL Basketball Final MBB: Tech 77, Louisiana 59

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball team makes it final tuneup before opening Sun Belt Conference play next week when it travels to face in-state rival Louisiana Tech on Saturday at the Thomas Assembly Center.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: Louisiana Set To Renew Hardwood Rivalry With Bulldogs

Sorry I watched that press conference. Big fish has reached expert level for excuses.

No way we stand a chance look at that elevation difference

Attached Images Attached Images    

4. Default Re: Louisiana Set To Renew Hardwood Rivalry With Bulldogs

Lmfao

5. Default Re: Louisiana Set To Renew Hardwood Rivalry With Bulldogs

Don’t think this game will be competitive at all. But that’s why they play the game. Geaux Cajuns.

Glad y'all reminded me. I forgot we played today.

Dawgs by 30

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Dawgs by 30
    Hey now. We’re only 15 point dogs to the dawgs.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Glad y'all reminded me. I forgot we played today.
    I hate to admit it, but apathy has plagued this program.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I hate to admit it, but apathy has plagued this program.
    When will Maggard end this nightmare of a coach? This can’t go on much longer?
    Make Cajuns Basketball Great Again!

11. Default Re: Louisiana Set To Renew Hardwood Rivalry With Bulldogs

I’m guessing he’s going to be back next year. He’s got legitimate issues with multiple injury ending season, and a young team. Of course he’s going to have to perform at a high level to be renewed after next year.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    When will Maggard end this nightmare of a coach? This can’t go on much longer?
    Make Cajuns Basketball Great Again!
    As critical as I was about the basketball team last year, I never called for Marlin’s job because with the new contract in place; the accountability would speak for itself. I’ve also said that I would hold out my thoughts until conference play this season.

With that, finishing 5th or 6th in conference in consecutive years would be unacceptable. I really feel for Julien because I know the kid did everything to get healthy again. And I forgot who it was on the radio recently that said “we lost 75% of our team from last season” as a way to justify our possible shortcomings, but the fact remains that this is year #10. A full decade. We should have built a foundation by now solid enough to not have depleted rosters from revolving doors of underachieving talent coming in and out. And fans are growing impatient to a point to that they’re unaware when our games are anymore. There’s more people I’ve come across that are more excited about baseball and softball, and don’t even bring up basketball even though we are in the middle of a season.

To me, conference will tell the tale of where we are. But if we finish below 4th again, expect even more apathy to strike than what’s already here.

13. Default Re: Louisiana Set To Renew Hardwood Rivalry With Bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    As critical as I was about the basketball team last year, I never called for Marlin’s job because with the new contract in place; the accountability would speak for itself. I’ve also said that I would hold out my thoughts until conference play this season.

With that, finishing 5th or 6th in conference in consecutive years would be unacceptable. I really feel for Julien because I know the kid did everything to get healthy again. And I forgot who it was on the radio recently that said “we lost 75% of our team from last season” as a way to justify our possible shortcomings, but the fact remains that this is year #10. A full decade. We should have built a foundation by now solid enough to not have depleted rosters from revolving doors of underachieving talent coming in and out. And fans are growing impatient to a point to that they’re unaware when our games are anymore. There’s more people I’ve come across that are more excited about baseball and softball, and don’t even bring up basketball even though we are in the middle of a season.

To me, conference will tell the tale of where we are. But if we finish below 4th again, expect even more apathy to strike than what’s already here.
    Not many G5 programs can weather losing two, or more of their top players. Remember Russel isn’t nearly full speed with the groin injury. He may be slowed the entire season.

Man, I'm dreading this game. when we expect to get a A^< beating it normally pans out like that.

If he loses big more than 15, leave his ___ in Ruston.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information