Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Is that near royal street?
    Corner of Charleston and Marine. Block or so off Government

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Corner of Charleston and Marine. Block or so off Government
    After party spot would be good too

Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI(Ohio) -Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Here's a recap of the last time we play the 'Hawks.

Jake's first career start. Led Miami 28-3 at the half, only to have them storm back and win 29-28.

When the team landed, Nelson Stokley found out his daughter Jamie gave birth to twins and neither survived more than a few minutes.

The image of him holding onto the chain link fence and racked with sobs is a picture I'll always remember. Probably the toughest day of Nelson's life.
    My God. I certainly did not know that. He is your former coach and also father of the receiver (Brandon?) that played for the Colts, correct? Man, what a tragedy.

Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI(Ohio) -Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Here's a recap of the last time we play the 'Hawks.

Jake's first career start. Led Miami 28-3 at the half, only to have them storm back and win 29-28.

When the team landed, Nelson Stokley found out his daughter Jamie gave birth to twins and neither survived more than a few minutes.

The image of him holding onto the chain link fence and racked with sobs is a picture I'll always remember. Probably the toughest day of Nelson's life.
    Meaning the children and daughter?

Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Booked a small condo in Dauphin Island for the game weekend. 3 nights for $340 total. My boys are skipping school for man trip.

6. Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Booked a small condo in Dauphin Island for the game weekend. 3 nights for $340 total. My boys are skipping school for man trip.
    Fantastic value.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    My God. I certainly did not know that. He is your former coach and also father of the receiver (Brandon?) that played for the Colts, correct? Man, what a tragedy.
    Yes, he was Brandon Stokley's father. Brandon played his college ball here for his dad.

Got a room booked at the Hard Rock best $60 room anywhere

Bump

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Callahan's Irish social pup is about 2 miles from Ladd Peebles. What say we turn that into Louisiana central Monday afternoon. Can be a quick little Uber ride to the stadium without worrying about parking.
    Hmm. 🤔

Anyone know where ticket sales stand?

12. Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Anyone know where ticket sales stand?
    The ticket sales stand is disguised as the Cajun Dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The ticket sales stand is disguised as the Cajun Dome.
    I meant does anyone know how many tickets have been sold so far?

14. Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I meant does anyone know how many tickets have been sold so far?
    I don't …

Bump

I hope the athletic department communicate the amount of ticket sales to us and makes a major multi platform push for ticket sales after the Christmas. They have been unusually quiet about the bowl. All Cajun fans are needed in Mobile to show a united front as our team goes for win #11.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information