Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Local, where we hooking up Sunday night? I heard you know a place with a lot of Coors light and an open tab. Haha
    😂😂🍻 Yeaahhh Budda!

Ready to drink a bar outta
    Coors light - maybe they have an Alehouse in Mobile ???

=Jeaux;1204885]Local, where we hooking up Sunday night? I heard you know a place with a lot of Coors light and an open tab. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    Ready to drink a bar outta
    Coors light - maybe they have an Alehouse in Mobile ???

OTEE=Jeaux;1204885]Local, where we hooking up Sunday night? I heard you know a place with a lot of Coors light and an open tab. Haha
    [/QUOTE]

😂😂😂

Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

The previous athletic administration would have marketed the bowl game and communicated ticket sales to the media. The bowl announcement would have been a public celebration prior to a full marketing blitz. Remember “Paint the Quarter Red”. We had a slogan with T-shirts and fans wanted to be apart of “Cajun Nation!” We have additional administrative staff now, but less marketing effort.

I am truly surprised that we have had more effort for 2020 football season tickets then the Lending Tree Bowl game. This is an important football game. The football team deserves our support and encouragement to win game #11. Geaux Cajun Athletics!

I can't make game but will watch on ESPN! We are buying season tickets for the 2020 season!

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I just looked at the attendances of all bowl games that have been played so far and as far as those bowls that featured only G5 teams, the attendance figures look pretty bleak.

You can see a pretty good recap of them all at https://slackiebrown.com.

7. Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    I just looked at the attendances of all bowl games that have been played so far and as far as those bowls that featured only G5 teams, the attendance figures look pretty bleak.

You can see a pretty good recap of them all at https://slackiebrown.com.
    As you guys know, plans for the bowl for us were up in the airbut now we plan ongoing the day before and staying the night of the game.so will the dome ticket office be open tomorrow? What hotel do you suggest.team hotel have any rooms? Big thanks!.UPDATEcalled the Renaissance and GOT A ROOM.NOW NEED A TICKET TOMORROW.where are the R Paginers seating???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    As you guys know, plans for the bowl for us were up in the airbut now we plan ongoing the day before and staying the night of the game.so will the dome ticket office be open tomorrow? What hotel do you suggest.team hotel have any rooms? Big thanks!.UPDATEcalled the Renaissance and GOT A ROOM.NOW NEED A TICKET TOMORROW.where are the R Paginers seating???
    Glad to hear y’all are going Boomer.
    Look back through the thread. Lots of info.
    Hampton Inn downtown here.

I have a question as well.
    Question: Do children age 9 and 10 need an alumni tailgate ticket also for $10 or tickets for adults only required. I would imagine they would need one to eat?

question can you pay for the tailgate at the tent, I know at the USA game you could

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    question can you pay for the tailgate at the tent, I know at the USA game you could
    https://linktr.ee/ulalumni

You can buy the tailgate tickets here for about 4 more hours.

Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread, but anybody have some ticket sale numbers so far? I don’t expect attendance to be very good with it being a Monday night game in another state.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread, but anybody have some ticket sale numbers so far? I don’t expect attendance to be very good with it being a Monday night game in another state.
    Under 2k

13. Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Under 2k
    .Haven’t gotten my tickets yetsurely we can get @ walking up to the gate right??? Staying at the ren!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .Haven’t gotten my tickets yetsurely we can get @ walking up to the gate right??? Staying at the ren!
    I’m predicting 5000 Cajun fans, 2500 Miami fans, 2500 casual fans just going see the bowl. 10000 total.

Maggard said on the coaches radio show this evening that we sold about 1,000 total tickets. Bowl organizers are expecting about 20-25K ppl.

I'd take that to mean under 1,000.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread Information