Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Maggard said on the coaches radio show this evening that we sold about 1,000 total tickets. Bowl organizers are expecting about 20-25K ppl.

I'd take that to mean under 1,000.
    1k tickets. Geez, great fanbase.

Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

I don’t usually make excuses for us as a fan base but this is a bad time for a bowl game. Many people are just returning to work from the Christmas and New Year and all that jazz. Hard to plan another trip

Bought 3 tickets today and section Q was sold out. Got tickets in P. Q is on the 50 yardline visitors side.

There will be more UL fans than that at the game

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    1k tickets. Geez, great fanbase.
    Man, it's a tough damn day school is back in that Monday. Many people cant go for that very reason. My wife and I almost got derailed because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Man, it's a tough damn day school is back in that Monday. Many people cant go for that very reason. My wife and I almost got derailed because of it.
    Just curious how other fanbases manage to do it.

They don’t. Bowl attendance sucks for every game except the rose bowl and the playoffs

I bought tickets to support the team, but I can’t be there in person.

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    They don’t. Bowl attendance sucks for every game except the rose bowl and the playoffs
    And bowl attendance is getting worse every year. I think it's only a matter of time before we start seeing a lot of bowls disappear. Enjoy them while we got em. It wasn't that long ago when even a 10 win G5 team might have no bowl to play in after the season.

10. Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Just curious how other fanbases manage to do it.
    Are you asking how Louisiana's 2011 fan base bulked 40G in the NOLA Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Are you asking how Louisiana's 2011 fan base bulked 40G in the NOLA Bowl?
    Where are they now?

12. Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Where are they now?
    Their local, yokefellow.

13. Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

When I was in my teens,and 20's I would go to a Monday night football game in the Superdome at the drop of a hat, and head home at midnight.

Never in my life could I make a weeknight game in Mobile.

New Orleans is local.

14. Default Re: LOUISIANA VS. MIAMI - Jan 6th, 2020 -Lending Tree Bowl-Mobile, AL

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    When I was in my teens,and 20's I would go to a Monday night football game in the Superdome at the drop of a hat, and head home at midnight.

Never in my life could I make a weeknight game in Mobile.

New Orleans is local.
    No doubt that this bowl is a huge commitment by the fans attending. Many are risking pay days down the road if they’re forced into missing unplanned days.

We have had an entire month to plan for this. Time to request off of work, make arrangements for children,etc. And 1k Tickets sold for a drivable game is embarrassing. Sorry

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information