Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 MBB: SBC Championship, Louisiana 38, App. State 45

Default Re: Final: FB SBC Championship, Louisiana 38, App. State 45

Quote Originally Posted by Peek a boo View Post
    Is Cole Prudhomme eligible for another year next year ?????????
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    So your saying if the qbs were flipped Cajuns would have dominated this game? Thomas does nothing special. Caleb Evans might be a heisman candidate in Boone. Maybe I’m not seeing it. But thomas doesn’t impress me. App as a whole is impressive. They controlled the line again. They got up early and that changed the game. Our D was so worried about assignments that we never forced app to do anything they didn’t want. We reacted the whole game. As a team the Cajuns have 10 turnovers this season and some of you put all of them on Levi. Thankfully he plays above yalls perception are we wouldn’t even be bowling this year.
    It’s the little things he does wrong that break Lewis. Stats...lie. They don’t show the easy throws he bungles. Or the wide open fields he stays scrambling in the back field trying to find an open receiver to over throw. The reads he doesn’t make...or can’t make. The bad decisions. He’s a phenomenal athlete...just not a quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    It’s the little things he does wrong that break Lewis. Stats...lie. They don’t show the easy throws he bungles. Or the wide open fields he stays scrambling in the back field trying to find an open receiver to over throw. The reads he doesn’t make...or can’t make. The bad decisions. He’s a phenomenal athlete...just not a quarterback.
    So Cajuns would have dominated with Thomas

So Cajuns would have dominated with Thomas
    Dominated? Possibly, I don’t have a crystal ball. But a QB who doesn’t miss reads, doesn’t miss easy throws, knows how and when to scramble...we’d have a better chance than we did. Does that do it for ya?

If Levi was 6’2 like Thomas he would be just as good maybe better. He probably wouldn’t be here either.

When we play a good team some of you say “Levi can’t beat the good teams/ teams with a pulse” “these are the games Levi needs to win for us” the line can’t block, the receivers can’t separate, the RBs can’t run, the defense can’t stop anybody. So go win the game Levi. We can’t win big games with a game manager at QB. Then he plays his ___ off for this program and it’s all his fault and “I’d take a game manager at this point” bs. We gave up 45 points, almost 3 times our average. This game wasn’t on Levi.

Did he make mistakes sure. So does every QB in every game. Thomas had a fumble today, was it his fault?

If your one that has an agenda and just doesn’t like Levi or this program for that matter, just say it and get it over with.

School record wins and school record tds thrown!!! I can’t believe some of you are still on this kid. Freakin joke

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    If Levi was 6’2 like Thomas he would be just as good maybe better. He probably wouldn’t be here either.
    He’d be a Wide receiver in the SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Let’s say our defense keeps it close, but App’s defense still structures itself to make Levi beat us with his arm? Do you think he can beat this team? Shake a magic 8 ball...you get a “doesn’t seem likely.” The passing offense is miles away from the one Gauthier and pre-injury Broadway set the belt on fire with. But he doesn’t need to pass that much...until he does and it all goes to ____...fast.

If Napier wants to beat App State he cannot have a one dimensional offense...which is where we currently are with Lewis under Center. Any coach worth his salt...and we only faced a few this year...is going to key in on your strength and get you out of your comfort zone.

Defensively, App did the same thing ULM did...exploit our weaknesses for big plays. Fix it or send Roberts packing.
    I felt like we would’ve won the game with his arm. Look at the The big reception is that we had

When we play a good team some of you say “Levi can’t beat the good teams/ teams with a pulse” “these are the games Levi needs to win for us” the line can’t block, the receivers can’t separate, the RBs can’t run, the defense can’t stop anybody. So go win the game Levi. We can’t win big games with a game manager at QB. Then he plays his ___ off for this program and it’s all his fault and “I’d take a game manager at this point” bs. We gave up 45 points, almost 3 times our average. This game wasn’t on Levi.

Did he make mistakes sure. So does every QB in every game. Thomas had a fumble today, was it his fault?

If your one that has an agenda and just doesn’t like Levi or this program for that matter, just say it and get it over with.

School record wins and school record tds thrown!!! I can’t believe some of you are still on this kid. Freakin joke
    I’ve said all season that Levi has improved in his decision making and his passing game.

But I can’t deny that he still tends to make some boneheaded mistakes. That intentional grounding penalty where he ran backwards like 30 yards caused us to attempt and miss a 52 yard field goal when he could’ve just thrown the ball out of bounds from the start. That would’ve brought us within 2 scores after forcing a turnover in App State territory. He also threw a pick 6 right into the hands of that App State LB without making a read. That’s a 10 point turnaround right there. But when we point out those things, there’s people on this board who think we are out to get the kid.

Let’s face it. He had some nice stats, but he definitely didn’t play his best game. It’s ok to point that out sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I’ve said all season that Levi has improved in his decision making and his passing game.

But I can’t deny that he still tends to make some boneheaded mistakes. That intentional grounding penalty where he ran backwards like 30 yards caused us to attempt and miss a 52 yard field goal when he could’ve just thrown the ball out of bounds from the start. That would’ve brought us within 2 scores after forcing a turnover in App State territory. He also threw a pick 6 right into the hands of that App State LB without making a read. That’s a 10 point turnaround right there. But when we point out those things, there’s people on this board who think we are out to get the kid.

Let’s face it. He had some nice stats, but he definitely didn’t play his best game. It’s ok to point that out sometimes.
    It’s not ok if his mistakes are the only ones your pointing out.

You make a valid point for real I don’t see why people do that he might even bring the single-season yardage. He still will be right at the top with a big game for the bowl game don’t want to think that I don’t like about him as one of you run backwards when he played a great season this year

Defense was not great but they put us in position to win in the second half the was OL was bad but so was Lewis ... However the OL did not fumble the ball twice and throw a pick 6

Amen brother

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post

Yes but who Play their best game today

Quote Originally Posted by ma1n3daman View Post
    Yes but who Play their best game today
    Not Levi Lewis.

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread Information