Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 43 50 51 52 53

Thread: 2019-20 MBB: SBC Championship, Louisiana 38, App. State 45

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Some of you guys amaze me. For some of you, it is a personal affront if anyone points out that Lewis (or any other player, for that matter) has weaknesses that sometimes limit his ability to perform well.

As for the assertion that people who point out sucn weaknesses are "front running bandwagon fans, who will jump ship when we are losing", you might want to check credentials before you make such statements. Some of us have been front running bandwagon fans for 50 years. Every year.. whether we are 10-2 or 2-10. Some of us were in the stands until the bitter end when we lost to a Division 2 North Alabama team, and when we gave WKU their first ever FBS win after starting 0-26. Some of us are charter members of RCAF. Many of us came out for fan organized work days to help paint and clean up facilities or tear out old fixtures and fittings so facilities could be renovated.

I am pretty sure front running bandwagon fans dont do those things.

I dont question the fan status of anyone who posts regularly here. I may question your judgement about a player, team or coach, but we are all fans here.
    Good post VO and we all know you’re a solid fan...all of your critiques are backed by facts and presented fairly...however, there are a bunch who make it personal and do so with zero class...If someone is the true fan you described above, they make criticisms. NOT hurl insults

Default Re: Final: FB SBC Championship, Louisiana 38, App. State 45

Good lord, I'm exhausted having read this entire thread this morning. The emotional ups and downs are hilarious as the game goes on. There's a lot of guys in here who hopefully stepped away from the keyboard and booze last night. lol

Default Re: Final: FB SBC Championship, Louisiana 38, App. State 45

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Many of us came out for fan organized work days to help paint and clean up facilities or tear out old fixtures and fittings so facilities could be renovated.
    Thanks for the reminder. Nothing like a little sweat equity. Also, that's when I met Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Good lord, I'm exhausted having read this entire thread this morning. The emotional ups and downs are hilarious as the game goes on. There's a lot of guys in here who hopefully stepped away from the keyboard and booze last night. lol
    I sure did!

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 43 50 51 52 53

Thread Information