Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst . 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 . LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 MBB: SBC Championship, Louisiana 38, App. State 45

Default Re: Game Day: SBC Championship, UL vs. App. State

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Three flags come out on the AP state side lineand nothing happen. I guess the refs said lets get this game over.
    Best no call all season. Why possibly eject guys from both teams for a bowl game?

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Best no call all season. Why possibly eject guys from both teams for a bowl game?
    That's what I was thinking too. Doesn't the SBC champion automatically play in the N.O. Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. Doesn't the SBC champion automatically play in the N.O. Bowl?
    Yes.but apparently not all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    Yes, but App State has a bit of pull with their ranking and I don’t think they like the idea of having to go to the Nola bowl. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Yes, but App State has a bit of pull with their ranking and I don’t think they like the idea of having to go to the Nola bowl. I could be wrong.
    I completely understand that. If the shoe was on the other foot we would want something better as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    I'm tired of woulda could a shoulda
    Today was not could woulda shoulda. App clearly hit cruise control after the first 5 minutes of the 2md half. Jmo

App was trying to make a statement to get them in the access slot, you will have a hard time convincing me any of their coaches or players started taking it easy at half.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    App was trying to make a statement to get them in the access slot, you will have a hard time convincing me any of their coaches or players started taking it easy at half.
    100%. They were looking for a statement to get to the Cotton Bowl. Credit to the red team (in the words of the coach from the purple team)

Stmt denied. Good effort in second half by the Cajuns. We will get them next year. Defense in 1st half and Turnovers are the difference in this one. Needed to score a TD on that fumble recovery as well.

Ready for the bowl game. Where should we book our room?

Oh absolutely. I don't buy that they let off the gas at ALL. They knew what they were playing for it went way beyond winning the SBC.

Them laying off??? Absolute BS

11. Default Re: Game Day: SBC Championship, UL vs. App. State

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Oh absolutely. I don't buy that they let off the gas at ALL. They knew what they were playing for it went way beyond winning the SBC.

Them laying off??? Absolute BS
    You QUESTIONING hawk?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You QUESTIONING hawk?
    If he said App let off the gas, then yes. Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Today was not could woulda shoulda. App clearly hit cruise control after the first 5 minutes of the 2md half. Jmo
    They really did. Was just playing to run the clock out. If they wouldn’t have done that they would’ve killed our d

They really stop passing early n downs. The wby would’ve ran the ball way more wasn’t hurrying for anything in the world

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Ain’t we all.
    You finally show up championship week and want to start being a little Nancyhow cute

Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst . 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 . LastLast

Thread Information