Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst . 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 . LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 MBB: SBC Championship, Louisiana 38, App. State 45

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    losing the CCG in any fashion would last through the off season. you either win or it hurts until you get another chance at the CCG. as long as it dont affect the bowl game. we still have a chance to get a new record 11 wins this season.
    NOLA Bowl please🤞

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    NOLA Bowl please🤞
    Any word on what other bowl reps were at the game?

Default Re: Game Day: SBC Championship, UL vs. App. State

I think appy will go somewhere other than New Orleans, one New Orleans bowl doesn't want an empty stadium and Appy will end up taking a game closer to their home but the Cotton bowl isn't even going to consider them and have an empty stadium and more deserving teams not there

4. Default Re: Game Day: SBC Championship, UL vs. App. State

Great season for Levi Lewis, this loss is definitely not on him. He seems to be a great student-athlete that is respected by his teammates and coaches, but if he is our QB again next year we will not beat App State again. Will the coaching staff truly give someone else a shot next year ?

Anyone heard from MATT or our group up there ,? Sure hope they didn't stumble across moonshiners

App State is good.but any team that loses at home to Georgia Southern doesn’t deserve to play on New Years Day. They only have themselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    NOLA Bowl please🤞
    not a popular opinion, but the mobile bowl is probably best for the development of the team in the future. we would get to use all 15 practices allowed . i believe the Nola bowl date along with final exams limit the amount of practices the team would get. Clearly not the best for fans, im just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Peek a boo View Post
    Great season for Levi Lewis, this loss is definitely not on him. He seems to be a great student-athlete that is respected by his teammates and coaches, but if he is our QB again next year we will not beat App State again. Will the coaching staff truly give someone else a shot next year ?

All the newcomers will have a season of our offence under their belt. Our coaches want to win so I see an open competition next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    not a popular opinion, but the mobile bowl is probably best for the development of the team in the future. we would get to use all 15 practices allowed . i believe the Nola bowl date along with final exams limit the amount of practices the team would get. Clearly not the best for fans, im just saying.
    Yes the best option for team development/healing, as well as a travel standpoint for fans besides NOLA

Id go to Mobile but it would be a drive in and drive out game especially with how its really after the holidays, at least New Orleans would be a full day visit to the French quarter even if I drove home after the game

I'm tired of woulda could a shoulda

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    Id go to Mobile but it would be a drive in and drive out game especially with how its really after the holidays, at least New Orleans would be a full day visit to the French quarter even if I drove home after the game
    I would much prefer NOLA or Montgomery just based on timing. But I am going to any bowl game.including Mobile (already got my calendar blocked). Competition would probably be best in Arizona or Orlando.

we get to see if the appy coach can recruit is own players now, he got a free pass this year with someone elses recruits

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    I'm tired of woulda could a shoulda
    Ain’t we all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peek a boo View Post
    Our head coach wants to get a HC SEC gig, and a good one with promise. Not a job killer like Ole Miss or Arkansas.

Whichever QB he thinks will give him the best chance to go 11-1 or 12-0 with a win this time next year is who will start. He’s not holding back to play favorites.

If there’s a better QB for our team than Levi on the roster, then it’s time for him to step up and show it. If he doesn’t, then Levi is our starter next year. Simple as that.

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst . 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 . LastLast

Thread Information