Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: Need 500 Strong to Invade The Rock

1. Default Need 500 Strong to Invade The Rock

This is a realistic goal. 500 passionate Ragin Cajuns can make an impact.

I already made plans, but to do my part, I'm willing to rearrange. If anyone is solo and wants to join a group, I'll put it together. We can split costs (Stay, groceries, vehicle) for everything. I've already gotten a few calls, which is what prompted the post. Group of 5, 10, 20. I don't care. I'll plan and get everything lined out. There are a few spots that can accommodate a large group that I've already identified.

I'm on the Alegiant Flight, and I'll be in Boone from Friday to Monday. If you're interested, let me know ASAP. This will be the most fun, and the cheapest way to experience our first SBC Championship!

Cheers.

Default Re: Need 500 Strong to Invade The Rock

MAT, there is a resort near Ferguson, NC, about half way between Boone and Wilksboro ( home of Lowe's) that has housing for large groups

https://www.leatherwoodmountains.com/

About 40 miles outside Boone

Man I’d be solo if I were to go and I’m seriously thinking about pulling the trigger. Would just have to take care of a few things on the home end to make it happen.

4. Default Re: Need 500 Strong to Invade The Rock

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    MAT, there is a resort near Ferguson, NC, about half way between Boone and Wilksboro ( home of Lowe's) that has housing for large groups

https://www.leatherwoodmountains.com/

About 40 miles outside Boone
    Appreciate that! Any local advice helps.

5. Default Re: Need 500 Strong to Invade The Rock

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Man I’d be solo if I were to go and I’m seriously thinking about pulling the trigger. Would just have to take care of a few things on the home end to make it happen.
    Let's make it happen. I'll rent a damn bus if I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Come on bro, you won't regret this trip!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

I already made plans, but to do my part, I'm willing to rearrange. If anyone is solo and wants to join a group, I'll put it together. We can split costs (Stay, groceries, vehicle) for everything. I've already gotten a few calls, which is what prompted the post. Group of 5, 10, 20. I don't care. I'll plan and get everything lined out. There are a few spots that can accommodate a large group that I've already identified.

I'm on the Alegiant Flight, and I'll be in Boone from Friday to Monday. If you're interested, let me know ASAP. This will be the most fun, and the cheapest way to experience our first SBC Championship!

Cheers.
    MAT, which airports are flying in and out of?

8. Default Re: Need 500 Strong to Invade The Rock

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    MAT, which airports are flying in and out of?
    MSY to Concord

Heading up Thursday with my girlfriend. We had a great time last year and this year ahould be no different.

10. Default Re: Need 500 Strong to Invade The Rock

Listen people, regardless of what you think of my postings I know how to host. We will cook, drink and be merry. It will be a great time. Let's get a group together. Our program needs this. We need this. Let's go and do our part.

Just to be clear, the airport in Concord (north Charlotte) is not the main Charlotte Douglas (clt) airport. The only carrier is Alligent into Concord from nola.

Listen people, regardless of what you think of my postings I know how to host. We will cook, drink and be merry. It will be a great time. Let's get a group together. Our program needs this. We need this. Let's go and do our part.
    I must say, this is pretty cool.wish I could make it, but need to be home after traveling this upcoming week for work

MSY to Concord
    Thanks

Cheers.
    I’ll be there!!

Let's make it happen. I'll rent a damn bus if I have to.
    10:52 msy to USA on Friday
    8:57 USA to msy on Monday?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information