Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Maybe, but I'd be pretty surprised if he left here for another G5 job. He's in line for big gig, if not next year, the next.
    He’s one bad season at UL away from being on Nobody’s radar. If he gets offer from a school that can double his salary and raise his profile he is gone. No doubt in my mind.

2. Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    He’s one bad season at UL away from being on Nobody’s radar. If he gets offer from a school that can double his salary and raise his profile he is gone. No doubt in my mind.
    This staff is immune from a bad season This aint Hud and his marry band of enablers This is a group of professional winners

Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

I have it from a very good source that Napier will be coaching NCAA football next season.

This staff is immune from a bad season This aint Hud and his marry band of enablers This is a group of professional winners
    No team at our level is immune to a bad season.

Quote Originally Posted by Benchwarmer View Post
    I have it from a very good source that Napier will be coaching NCAA football next season.
    Thats probably the most accurate hot take ever posted on RP.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII;1197318[url
    https://www.rockmnation.com/2019/11/30/20989123/breaking-missouri-tigers-football-fires-barry-odom[/url]
    Click bait aimed at football fans.

7. Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

No team at our level is immune to a bad season.
    I'm pretty confident in my statement.

I'm pretty confident in my statement.
    We will be stacked next season and a undefeated regular season is possible. He can name his job after that.

Kevin Sumlin is on the list. Ha ha ha.

This may be the funniest thing I’ve read in this thread. We literally return everyone next season. Your Louisiana Ragin Cajuns will be on the shortlist for the NY6 bowl.

Napier will not be here after the 2020 season if we are lucky enough to keep him this year. Unless something really crazy happens. I just want one more year with this staff.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    This may be the funniest thing I’ve read in this thread. We literally return everyone next season. Your Louisiana Ragin Cajuns will be on the shortlist for the NY6 bowl.

Napier will not be here after the 2020 season if we are lucky enough to keep him this year. Unless something really crazy happens. I just want one more year with this staff.
    Napier said he wants a NY6 bowl for Louisiana.

I mean.I get it. But Daddy has a point. If Napier gets a P5 Head Coach offer this year, he’s crazy not to take it.

Beat ULM tonight and win Sun Belt Championship, and It will be hard to keep him, but I can see us as the front runner on the NY year six bowl next year. I can also see us beating our first SEC team in Missouri next year. Most of this team coming back with Napier’s great recruiting class coming in as well and his last one starting to take over. We are set up for a few years to dominate the Sun Belt. Get your bowl tickets for this year and get your season tickets soon for next year. It’s going to be fun y’all. Don’t worry. Attendance will be there next year, Promise ya.

15. Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Beat ULM tonight and win Sun Belt Championship, and It will be hard to keep him, but I can see us as the front runner on the NY year six bowl next year. I can also see us beating our first SEC team in Missouri next year. Most of this team coming back with Napier's great recruiting class coming in as well and his last one starting to take over. We are set up for a few years to dominate the Sun Belt. Get your bowl tickets for this year and get your season tickets soon for next year. It's going to be fun y'all. Don't worry. Attendance will be there next year, Promise ya.
    But, but, but we losing to UL-MONROE with 4 minutes to go in the game 🤔

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information