Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst . 29 36 37 38 39

Thread: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Would you think the same if billy Napier was promoted at ASU? Alumni, former players, current players and recruits were all begging for him to be the next head coach at Memphis
    The question was inside promotion. I didn't say wrong or right. Memphis dreams big and they boosters thought coaches would beat the door down. The administration went with someone else. Truthfully, no one, repeat no one knew billy would succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    The question was inside promotion. I didn't say wrong or right. Memphis dreams big and they boosters thought coaches would beat the door down. The administration went with someone else. Truthfully, no one, repeat no one knew billy would succeed.
    How many coaches are guaranteed success at time of hire? 0.the majority of people in and around Memphis said this was the guy.oh by the way, all 4 coaches in the CFB playoff were promoted from within.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    How many coaches are guaranteed success at time of hire? 0.the majority of people in and around Memphis said this was the guy.oh by the way, all 4 coaches in the CFB playoff were promoted from within.

You don't understand. I'm not arguing with you. I'm stating this from Memphis administration point of view. I am one that thinks when billy leaves we have a coach on staff to replace him. Sometimes continuity matters.

Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Mcneese hires Frank Wilson lmao . I like our chances a lot this year might drop 70 on them

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Mcneese hires Frank Wilson lmao . I like our chances a lot this year might drop 70 on them
    Was he the only applicant?

Was he the only applicant?
    Their DC applied but he is 70 so they went with the guy with 4 wins all time vs team >.500

Their DC applied but he is 70 so they went with the guy with 4 wins all time vs team >.500
    Translation He was that fat chic at 2 am who was kinda cute with beer glasses and you had a woody sporting

If things go the way I expect them to go, there will be a lot of people in blue and gold exiting Cajun Field a little earlier than usual come September.

Translation He was that fat chic at 2 am who was kinda cute with beer glasses and you had a woody sporting
    lundin gras after you kill 2 cases of beer and you end up at the bulldog with zero standards

lundin gras after you kill 2 cases of beer and you end up at the bulldog with zero standards
    Those were the days. Before marriage, child support, and marriage again lol

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst . 29 36 37 38 39

Thread Information