Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst . 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Coaching carrousel has begun

Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Thinking App goes back to the App coaching tree for a hire.Does Shawn Elliot return to Boone?
    Shawn Clark probably

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    Did the administration ink a deal to preserve BN and staff or was that all speculation?
    Nothing is a done deal until the board approves it

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Eliah "Stepping Stone" Drinkwitz
    You don't say!? (sarcasm)

I mean, the announcers for the championship game assured us that it was Nape and not Drink who would be taking off this year! How can this be??? (even more sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    I'm really hoping Hud gets this one.
    That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    Maybe beat App IF they make CCG, definitely see Drinkwitz next year IF is at Mizzou as we go to Columbia next Nov

Edit: I think I may have misinterpreted your “them” to mean beat App. After posting I realized you may have meant Mizzou
    I look forward to beating Drink and App. It's just going to count for two wins next year instead of only one!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Shawn Clark probably
    Would be the right hire for App

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    I look forward to beating Drink and App. It's just going to count for two wins next year instead of only one!
    That would be awesome. Napier is due some revenge against App going back to his playing days

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I can't blame the guy. SEC Head Coach Money can change his life and his heirs for a couple of generations.
    Of course not, 4 mil is life changing money for him and his family. What was his reward for finishing 12-1, ranked in the Top 20 and winning the conference championship? The NO Bowl, playing UAB. This was a no brainer and anyone denying that can have their own opinion, but they really must love the idea of retiring in Boone, and mountain living.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    That would be awesome. Napier is due some revenge against App going back to his playing days
    I thought the same thing this year! The change in staff at App. St. would help Napier and his staff get over the hump against then. That is the next step for Coach Napier, the conference championship. He will have to prove he can reach that accomplishment next season, I won't bank on it this time.

10. Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Of course not, 4 mil is life changing money for him and his family. What was his reward for finishing 12-1, ranked in the Top 20 and winning the conference championship? The NO Bowl, playing UAB. This was a no brainer and anyone denying that can have their own opinion, but they really must love the idea of retiring in Boone, and mountain living.
    BIG ✔️

constant new coaches at Appy has to hurt at some point, however Im not sure how much recruiting pressure they have in the Carolina's compared to Louisiana where you have multiple div 1 schools and pressure from Texas, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida on your recruiting pool

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I thought the same thing this year! The change in staff at App. St. would help Napier and his staff get over the hump against then. That is the next step for Coach Napier, the conference championship. He will have to prove he can reach that accomplishment next season, I won't bank on it this time.
    I hope he takes Ted Roof with him.

Multiple sources saying App State athletic director Doug Gillin is a candidate for the same job at Cincinnati, which was vacated when Mike Bohn went to USC. That could complicate App's football coaching hire.

Yes ! Kick them when their down

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Multiple sources saying App State athletic director Doug Gillin is a candidate for the same job at Cincinnati, which was vacated when Mike Bohn went to USC. That could complicate App's football coaching hire.

Yes ! Kick them when their down
    Wow App st is good only.in football. They are a dumpster fire in everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Wow App st is good only.in football. They are a dumpster fire in everything else.
    They swept us in basketball last year

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst . 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread Information