Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: Coaching carrousel has begun

1. Default Re: Is Napier Gone?

I have no inside information, but I would not be surprised if this is true. This would be totally disappointing but not unexpected.

Default Re: Is Napier Gone?

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    National signing day a week away and Cajun Disaster Syndrome on full display. Good grief.
    few weeks away

What reports?

Mississippi State is going bowling, abet not a major bowl. It's just wishful thinking on the part of a few fans. Hauntingly familiar.

Joe Moorhead addresses the speculation that he could be leaving Mississippi State:

“This is my team, this is my program. You’ll have to drag my yankee ___ out of here.”

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Not when only 14,000 care about the program.
    His check still cashes

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    His check still cashes
    Thanks for the positive You must have had your Cajun Disaster Syndrome booster shot.

Joe Moorehead makes an average base salary of $3.2 million. If they really want Coach Napier, we can't compete. Enjoy the rest of this season and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    Joe Moorehead makes an average base salary of $3.2 million. If they really want Coach Napier, we can't compete. Enjoy the rest of this season and hope for the best.
    When Maggard leaves I ll tremble ,cry and worry Until then lets kick Ulmost's ___

Lets face it, YeP we want more than 20,000 in the stands, BUT I would rather Napier on the field and Win Win Win, than lose lose lose with 40,000 in the stands. RCAF basically pays Napier! As he builds this PROGRAM, they will come. This upcoming weekend attendance wise does NOT define Cajun Nation! Exams upon the students, Christmas shopping rocking and rolling now, we have to just back the Cajuns as best we can at this time and Players and Coaches just WIN BABY! Final 2 games Cajun Nation will be there! And after this next recruiting class, FANS IN STANDS will be a reality!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Lets face it, YeP we want more than 20,000 in the stands, BUT I would rather Napier on the field and Win Win Win, than lose lose lose with 40,000 in the stands. RCAF basically pays Napier! As he builds this PROGRAM, they will come. This upcoming weekend attendance wise does NOT define Cajun Nation! Exams upon the students, Christmas shopping rocking and rolling now, we have to just back the Cajuns as best we can at this time and Players and Coaches just WIN BABY! Final 2 games Cajun Nation will be there! And after this next recruiting class, FANS IN STANDS will be a reality!
    Amen.

Default Coaching carrousel has begun

Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Don't we play Mizzou next year? Everything falls into place for the Cajuns to have their day in the sun next year for Napier's swan song! 14-0 baby!

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Don't we play Mizzou next year? Everything falls into place for the Cajuns to have their day in the sun next year for Napier's swan song! 14-0 baby!
    15-0. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    15-0. 😎
    Playoff?

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information