Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 . LastLast

Thread: Coaching carrousel has begun

Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    With the way thing are, I'm worried we won't. Maggard tweet before the last game leads me to be worried.
    Where will he go be an associate AD again?

There is only 1 job opened right now and that's cincy

2. Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    What did he tweet that’s got U worried
    If you don’t know this, you are probably not a Cajun Fan.

3. Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    If you don’t know this, you are probably not a Cajun Fan.
    What's got U worried?

4. Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    What's got U worried?
    Seeing and hearing what is out there. In addition to what has been posted here, additional impeachment type evidence. Somebody talked to somebody. Somebody talked to somebody else, etc.

Seeing and hearing what is out there. In addition to what has been posted here, additional impeachment type evidence. Somebody talked to somebody. Somebody talked to somebody else, etc.
    I think we keep him for 1 more season. But that’s gonna be a bonus if we do.

6. Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I think we keep him for 1 more season. But that’s gonna be a bonus if we do.
    I would love to keep him one more year, but just don’t think it will happen.

Heard a rumor that Napier is replacing Saban in Tuscaloosa. Solid source.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Heard a rumor that Napier is replacing Saban in Tuscaloosa. Solid source.
    Elmer Fudd to ole miss. Yeosimite Sam to Memphis.

I would love to keep him one more year, but just don’t think it will happen.
    Beat case scenario for the Cajuns is Harsin to Mizzou, Kiffin to Ole Miss and Fritz to Arkansas.

If that happens then we just have to sell UL as a better job than Memphis. Because I’m pretty sure that Norvell is gonna end up at FSU.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Beat case scenario for the Cajuns is Harsin to Mizzou, Kiffin to Ole Miss and Fritz to Arkansas.

If that happens then we just have to sell UL as a better job than Memphis. Because I’m pretty sure that Norvell is gonna end up at FSU.
    Actually hearing that Blake Anderson is leaving stAte for Mizzou.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Multi year deals for assistants is interesting. Despite our attendance issues, it appears we do have folks stepping up support. I heard today the team banquet set for Sunday afternoon is sold out. That costs either 800 bucks per table or 50 per person. Also, some donors are footing the bill for the extra night of lodging on the trip to App. Finally, I have heard we won’t lose money on any bowl we are in due to donor support. Those are all encouraging developments.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Boom!

Napier is old school thereby loyalty is big part of his makeup. Napier is very loyal to his staff. Smart move by Maggart to give the assistant coaches some security. I don't feel money is the big issue here from Napier's standpoint. We have to make Napier comfortable here so that he stays until his dream job opens up. Napier feels a sense of loyalty to his players, especially the ones he sat in living rooms last year where they bought into his plans for UL. I think Napier wants to be loyal to UL because we gave him a chance to implement and build a football program according to his vision. All we have to do is make his situation comfortable for him and take care of the the things he feels are important. I do not believe his salary is the top of that list and Maggart knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Multi year deals for assistants is interesting. Despite our attendance issues, it appears we do have folks stepping up support. I heard today the team banquet set for Sunday afternoon is sold out. That costs either 800 bucks per table or 50 per person. Also, some donors are footing the bill for the extra night of lodging on the trip to App. Finally, I have heard we won’t lose money on any bowl we are in due to donor support. Those are all encouraging developments.
    The ones that are missing from 2011-13 were never the ones footing the bills

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 . LastLast

Thread Information