Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread: Coaching carrousel has begun

Default Re: Coaching carrousel has begun

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Worse than Missouri?
    Yes SEC west under probation and a JV roster to work with

Plus their new AD was a brother in law deal so your boss might be an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Based on meager performance attempts I’d say Wisham, military academy transfer.
    I really like wisham, he is one of our top special team players, but I highly doubt he ever gets in the rb rotation. Chris smith will slide into calais role. we also have 2 talented rbs in the upcoming signing class

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    I really like wisham, he is one of our top special team players, but I highly doubt he ever gets in the rb rotation. Chris smith will slide into calais role. we also have 2 talented rbs in the upcoming signing class
    TJ Wisham is pretty darn good.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    TJ Wisham is pretty darn good.
    Never said he wasn't. I have seen him in practice numerous times and he is impressive, just think it will be extremely difficult to break into the rotation

https://collegefootballnews.com/2019.mpression=true

I can practically guarantee Napier will not go to BC

Default Re: Billy Napier on Missouri List?

If he performs in practice, he will get PT with Napier.

I think MAT has stated it, but I do think South Carolina makes the most sense for Napier.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Never said he wasn't. I have seen him in practice numerous times and he is impressive, just think it will be extremely difficult to break into the rotation
    I think he is closer to a clone of Mitchell than Ragas.

Napier pegged as the top candidate for get this, the Boston College job after they fired their coach. It’s an article on College Football News who still had the Cajuns as #84 on their 1-130 rankings so you know they are reputable.

Dave, Coach Napier has an agent that is doing his job very well. So I'm not surprised his name has popped up from Columbus, Starkville to Boston. You and a few others have been vocal about posters criticising players and possibly hurting recruiting. Do you think these post are any better for our program with a signing day a few weeks away?

If Napier leaves, I believe it’ll be the lack of support this city has given this program that will drive him away. Napier, Maggard, and other administrators have expressed disappointment in the issue and you can see their frustration. Hope things change soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    If Napier leaves, I believe it’ll be the lack of support this city has given this program that will drive him away. Napier, Maggard, and other administrators have expressed disappointment in the issue and you can see their frustration. Hope things change soon.
    Or he leaves because they offer triple his salary

13. Default Re: Billy Napier on Missouri List?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Dave, Coach Napier has an agent that is doing his job very well. So I'm not surprised his name has popped up from Columbus, Starkville to Boston. You and a few others have been vocal about posters criticising players and possibly hurting recruiting. Do you think these post are any better for our program with a signing day a few weeks away?
    I don't know if insulting kids, coaches and programs can be compared to our football coach who just won 10 games in a regular season getting offers to go to a P5 program are comparable. I was just stating that his name is coming up in a lot of circles for big time jobs.

I agree, this post does not help the program, but come on T, you are a reasonable man, you can not think me mentioning that Napier is a possible candidate for an SEC job hurts the program as much as someone insulting, attacking or downgrading a student athlete, coach or program. I am as much of a critic as anyone of programs when they are not doing as well as we think they should, but I don't post it here.

In private and in other circles I will name the few programs at UL that I think need a change and remember I am a fan of UL in all sports, not like some that follow one or two, I follow them all and love success in every single program from Football to Tiddleywinks.

If you want you (turbine) can delete this thread if you guys feel this hurts the program in any way.

Default Re: Hard Decisions

Please delete it. Recruits read this.

15. Default Re: Billy Napier on Missouri List?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Saban model . When he was at LSU his name popped up every single year as a coaching candidate . Insert agent earning keep.

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread Information