Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bowl Talk

Absolute worst case scenario.

Default Re: 2019 Bowl Talk

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    So FAU won the Sun Belt?
    I know 247sports.com is the worst! How do you release that article with that. LOL!

most projections has Louisiana in the Mobile Bowl now though vs a MAC team.

This guy said the FAU just emphatically won the Sun Belt yesterday.

It’s says the LendingTree Bowl is on the night of Monday January 6th.brutal.

Cajuns vs CMU in mobile, Napier vs Mcelwain.teacher vs student, there’s a story there so I think that’s what will happen

A couple weeks ago I know for a fact most of the administration did not want Mobile and would prefer Montgomery if we missed the Nola Bowl. Don’t forget that while Mobile gets the second “pick”, it’s still only an invite. We can decline said invite and get Montgomery if we prefer.

Interested to see how things play out, no idea what they are thinking currently. That was about 2 weeks ago though.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Cajuns vs CMU in mobile, Napier vs Mcelwain.teacher vs student, there's a story there so I think that's what will happen
    Gosh.what complete and utter attendance disaster. This is like picking the wrong door playing "Let's Make A Deal". The only prize we get is extra practice.

This certainly won't move the casual fan needle.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlum10 View Post
    A couple weeks ago I know for a fact most of the administration did not want Mobile and would prefer Montgomery if we missed the Nola Bowl. Don’t forget that while Mobile gets the second “pick”, it’s still only an invite. We can decline said invite and get Montgomery if we prefer.

Interested to see how things play out, no idea what they are thinking currently. That was about 2 weeks ago though.
    Anyone in the know want to leak it to RP? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlum10 View Post
    Don't forget that while Mobile gets the second "pick", it's still only an invite. We can decline said invite and get Montgomery if we prefer.
    Pull an El Aye Tech move?????? That went well for them. Remember, saying no to the Mothership didn't end well for Tech. The Mothership has a say in the match ups at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    On the same note, neither is NOLA for a 12-1 top 20 team vs. LATUR or and 8-4 WKU team. I hope App works a deal and gets a better match up somewhere else and we move into NOLA. Not likely, though.
    I hope Tech plays ULL. App would be OK as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I hope Tech plays ULL. App would be OK as well.
    I hope either team crushes your team by 50. Get out of here with your ULL crap

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    App State fans are begging to go to the Belk Bowl, but I doubt that will happen. So, I’ll take a wild guess at where everyone might be heading. For all we know, I might be way off

NOLA- App State
    TaxSlayer (Mobile)- Louisiana
    Arizona- Georgia State
    Camellia- Georgia Southern
    Cure- Arkansas State
    I think you are wrong on everyone except for us and App. Oh BTW, it is the Leading Tree Bowl.

Cure will be Georgia Southern
    Camellia will be Georgia State
    Arizona will be Arkansas State, there is a small chance this could be us with A-State going to Mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I think you are wrong on everyone except for us and App. Oh BTW, it is the Leading Tree Bowl.

Cure will be Georgia Southern
    Camellia will be Georgia State
    Arizona will be Arkansas State, there is a small chance this could be us with A-State going to Mobile.
    Well technically, it’s the Lending Tree Bowl but whatever. Like I said, I’m just making guesses here.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Well technically, it’s the Lending Tree Bowl but whatever. Like I said, I’m just making guesses here.
    What do you mean "technically"? That is like saying technically we are ull. That is the name of the bowl, not TaxSlayer. The TaxSlayer bowl is in Jacksonville, FL.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    What do you mean "technically"? That is like saying technically we are ull. That is the name of the bowl, not TaxSlayer. The TaxSlayer bowl is in Jacksonville, FL.
    Yup, simple mistake. It happens.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread Information