Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB G11: Louisiana 53, Troy 3

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Look guys. I’m still out of work so a football game is a luxury. I can root for them and listen via radio. That’s what I can do on my part. Until work comes calling, I’m out. Sorry. 18 weeks and counting.
    Grant, our TG group may have some tickets floating around next weekend. PM me if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Grant, our TG group may have some tickets floating around next weekend. PM me if you're interested.
    I also have extra tickets I give away every game. PM me if you'd like them for next week

3. Default Re: LIVE Game Talk: Louisiana vs Troy

We should start an "Ragin Cajun economic relief fun" and gather tickets for our entitled segment of the base. Maybe call it Ragin Cajun Wellfare Tickets.

Default Re: LIVE Game Talk: Louisiana vs Troy

Watched the fourth quarter this morning (was unable to last night), and watched Magalei. He looked SHARP. Didn't miss a pass, and every one of them was on target. Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Watched the fourth quarter this morning (was unable to last night), and watched Magalei. He looked SHARP. Didn't miss a pass, and every one of them was on target. Impressive.
    And only a sophomore. Will continue learning the offense more each week and should be ready to excel at a high level once Levi is no longer here.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Yes, so right. He really added to the fun and excitement last night. He has so much promise.

The most important thing you should have noticed is that Jaive makes very quick reads and gets rid of the ball in about half the time that Levi typically takes. He was never under any pressure at all from Troy, mostly because the ball was out of his hand before pressure could develop.

THAT is why I thought he would replace Levi as the starter, and why i am not worried if Levi should be lost for any reason. We would look different with Jaive, but we would be just as good as we are with Levi.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    The most important thing you should have noticed is that Jaive makes very quick reads and gets rid of the ball in about half the time that Levi typically takes. He was never under any pressure at all from Troy, mostly because the ball was out of his hand before pressure could develop.

THAT is why I thought he would replace Levi as the starter, and why i am not worried if Levi should be lost for any reason. We would look different with Jaive, but we would be just as good as we are with Levi.
    The backup QB is always the most popular guy on the team in the eyes of fans.

9. Default Re: LIVE Game Talk: Louisiana vs Troy

Not this fan.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Not this fan.
    Not this one either but that doesn't change the opinion of some.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Not this one either but that doesn't change the opinion of some.
    I don’t follow other programs in the belt closely. Troys qB has some pretty gaudy stats and there may be others. Is Lewis an allconference QB? He outplayed every QB we’ve played except for App.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    I don’t follow other programs in the belt closely. Troys qB has some pretty gaudy stats and there may be others. Is Lewis an allconference QB? He outplayed every QB we’ve played except for App.
    Coach Napier called Levi Lewis an "elite" player in the post game press conference last night. I am not sure of the exact definition of elite but I know it is not used for the great majority of players. He used that term because of the intelligence Levi displays in running the offense and getting us to the right play be it pass or run. All that being said, I agree that we would be effective with Jaive running the offense. Coach Napier has said as much at the QB Club. We would change the offense slightly to fit his talents but our offense would still be effective were he be required to play meaningful minutes. Fortunately we have given him some real time in our four blowout wins. That will help prepare him when it is turn to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    We should start an "Ragin Cajun economic relief fun" and gather tickets for our entitled segment of the base. Maybe call it Ragin Cajun Wellfare Tickets.
    This is probably the best post you have ever made. I’ll be using all of mine but hell I’d buy a few with that in mind

15. Default Re: LIVE Game Talk: Louisiana vs Troy

Does anyone have coach Napier’s post game press conference. I’d love to hear it.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information