Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 MBB: Louisiana 61, Wyoming 69

1. UL Basketball 2019-20 MBB: Louisiana 61, Wyoming 69

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball team heads out west for a three-game trip beginning on Thursday when it faces Mountain West Conference opponent Wyoming at Arena-Auditorium.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: Louisiana Faces Wyoming In MGM Resorts Main Event

Looks like you can log on to mountain west network and watch without paying a fee. Was just watching the red wolves play CSU.

I was told it's impossible to play good basketball in high altitudes

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I was told it's impossible to play good basketball in high altitudes
    Or on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Or on the road.
    A Mr. Robert Lee Marlin told me about the altitude not sure about on the road

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Looks like you can log on to mountain west network and watch without passing a fee. Was just watching the red wolves play CSU.
    I added the game to the UL Sports on TV Calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I added the game to the UL Sports on TV Calendar.
    😎

The game is also scheduled to be on the Stadium network. I get stadium through the Roku channel but I believe it is easily accessible through Apple TV, Firestick and others. If all else fails you should be able to watch online through this link.

https://watchstadium.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    The game is also scheduled to be on the Stadium network. I get stadium through the Roku channel but I believe it is easily accessible through Apple TV, Firestick and others. If all else fails you should be able to watch online through this link.

Thanks, I just added it to my Roku.

10. Default Re: Louisiana Faces Wyoming In MGM Resorts Main Event

I have noticed a number of SBC teams winning or having very close scores with traditional power teams or conferences. We of course have a beat down by TCU. They weren’t at full strength, but did have more players healthy and their best players healthy.

Tonight we’re a road dog 2.5 points. Let’s get a big confidence building win.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post

I’m a new Roku user. Is this a free addition, or streaming fee? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I have noticed a number of SBC teams winning or having very close scores with traditional power teams or conferences. We of course have a beat down by TCU. They weren’t at full strength, but did have more players healthy and their best players healthy.

Tonight we’re a road dog 2.5 points. Let’s get a big confidence building win.
    Georgia State went into Duke and lost by 11 and then lost to Georgetown by 8 or 9. It's also interesting to see Air Force go into TCU and play a tight game to ultimately lose by 11. Comparing Scores is always a subjective thing but I find these interesting.

The altitude thing is real. Detroit played them even in the first half two nights ago and got outscored 43-18 in the second half.

it's the highest elevation arena in the country (7,220 ft). I'm having trouble just breathing here. Of course, I'm an old man. But we're going to have to substitute quickly and often tonight. Hopefully we have more players available.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    The altitude thing is real. Detroit played them even in the first half two nights ago and got outscored 43-18 in the second half.

it's the highest elevation arena in the country (7,220 ft). I'm having trouble just breathing here. Of course, I'm an old man. But we're going to have to substitute quickly and often tonight. Hopefully we have more players available.
    Hydrate hydrate hydrate hydrate......

And that goes for you too, sir. Gotta get that radio energy ready.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post

Of course the altitude is a problem when you aren’t used to it. But it can’t be the reason you lost in the postgame presser. And it has been before. Enjoy the game and the call tonight Jay.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information