Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 MBB: Louisiana 61, Wyoming 69

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    I’m a new Roku user. Is this a free addition, or streaming fee? Thanks
    Stadium is included in the Roku channel as their live sports, it shows some pretty obscure stuff but is tied into the Mountain West evidently. Click on the Roku logo and go look for the live channels. The Roku channel has some pretty good older movies and shows which are all free (well free after you buy the Roku device). I actually have my kids hooked on the old Adam West Batman, The Addams Family and Flipper which we watch on there.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    The altitude thing is real. Detroit played them even in the first half two nights ago and got outscored 43-18 in the second half.

it's the highest elevation arena in the country (7,220 ft). I'm having trouble just breathing here. Of course, I'm an old man. But we're going to have to substitute quickly and often tonight. Hopefully we have more players available.
    Did anybody players make the trip that haven’t seen the floor yet this season?

3. UL Basketball Re: Louisiana Faces Wyoming In MGM Resorts Main Event

Oh the altitude, it's going with the young and injury narrative. Conversely if we win it'll be how hard the players had to compete in order to overcome all the obstacles. And who recruited all these hard working players, why the Big Fish.

4. Default Re: Louisiana Faces Wyoming In MGM Resorts Main Event

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    On the Ragin Cajun basketball twitter page both Mason Aucoin and PJ Hardy were at shoot arounds.

https://twitter.com/ragincajunsmbb?lang=en

5. Default Re: Louisiana Faces Wyoming In MGM Resorts Main Event

Also, if I am not mistaken the guy in this video wearing a fuzzy cap and holding a water bottle at the .20 second mark is Tyrus Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Also, if I am not mistaken the guy in this video wearing a fuzzy cap and holding a water bottle at the .20 second mark is Tyrus Smith.
    Yes that is Smith, Thanks

Default Re: Louisiana Faces Wyoming In MGM Resorts Main Event

Stadium is included in the Roku channel as their live sports, it shows some pretty obscure stuff but is tied into the Mountain West evidently. Click on the Roku logo and go look for the live channels. The Roku channel has some pretty good older movies and shows which are all free (well free after you buy the Roku device). I actually have my kids hooked on the old Adam West Batman, The Addams Family and Flipper which we watch on there.
    Thanks!! I’ll have the next week or so to check out more stuff on Roku!

The game is also scheduled to be on the Stadium network. I get stadium through the Roku channel but I believe it is easily accessible through Apple TV, Firestick and others. If all else fails you should be able to watch online through this link.

https://watchstadium.com/
    Thanks.

FWIW, Massey has us as a 3 point favorite tonight, with a 59% confidence level of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Hydrate hydrate hydrate hydrate......

And that goes for you too, sir. Gotta get that radio energy ready.
    Yes but hydration has nothing to do with your body's ability to acclimate to high altitudes and less oxygen.

11. Default Re: Louisiana Faces Wyoming In MGM Resorts Main Event

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Yes but hydration has nothing to do with your body's ability to acclimate to high altitudes and less oxygen.
    Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Yes it does.
    I understand that you need to stay hydrated at altitude and you typically need an extra liter of fluid to do so, however, my statement was in regards to water consumption particularly for this game. In other words, if we drink enough water we won't experience the typical effects that high altitude has on performance. Our players are not acclimated to the altitudes no matter how much water they drink. There likely going to be an affect at some point on our performance no matter how much water we drink.

Ah yes, hydration and what not to do at altitude. Back in our younger days we started our annual guys ski trip to CO getting drunk the day we arrived. Those next mornings were not fun.

The game is also scheduled to be on the Stadium network. I get stadium through the Roku channel but I believe it is easily accessible through Apple TV, Firestick and others. If all else fails you should be able to watch online through this link.

https://watchstadium.com/
    I just checked on Roku and it says the channel has been removed from Roku!
    What gives?
    I clicked on the link above and it shows a lot of replays of games.
    Will the game be streamed live?
    Can you provide that link when the game starts?
    I don't see it listed as an upcoming event.

Mens game at 9?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information