Thread: Foote: Don't tell UL players drawing attention in national polls means nothing

1. UL Football Foote: Don't tell UL players drawing attention in national polls means nothing

Like so many around the country, I’ve gotten pretty immune to any excitement level when it comes to polls.

“Polls don’t matter.”

“Polls mean nothing.”

Default Re: Foote: Don't tell UL players drawing attention in national polls means nothing

I'm over the moon that these seniors - and the rest of the team for that matter - are getting recognized.
    One correction:
    I know that after the Cajuns went 4-0 in either 1982 or 1983, they received votes in either the AP or the UPI. We talked about it on campus when I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Like so many around the country, I’ve gotten pretty immune to any excitement level when it comes to polls.

“Polls don’t matter.”

“Polls mean nothing.”

Nice article.

"Just win, baby!"
    "One game at a time."

#cULture #GeauxCajuns #BeatTroy

Default Re: Foote: Don't tell UL players drawing attention in national polls means nothing

The next step is .can you stay focused and win when you are getting the recognition

5. Default Re: Foote: Don't tell UL players drawing attention in national polls means nothing

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    The next step is .can you stay focused and win when you are getting the recognition
    Almost asked coach the exact question at the QB club lunchwhen/what feedback that you give to the team,,,,,hey we are damn good, play with that thoughtwe can get beaten by these guys, we aren’t that goodmaybe not the exact words but I think all get the picture of the realization of what we have accomplished and what we have to do to finish this off to reach our goals!

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    I would think the game at USA was just what Napier needed to drive that point home and luckily didn’t cost us

7. Default Re: Foote: Don't tell UL players drawing attention in national polls means nothing

Maybe we should pay attention to the effort and work that USA put out. Not reflecting in their won loss but lots of good stats to go with the bad.

Thread Information