Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gerry Glasco even more excited after Cajuns' fall season than before

1. UL Softball Gerry Glasco even more excited after Cajuns' fall season than before

UL softball coach Gerry Glasco entered the fall softball season with lofty hopes and dreams for his 2020 Ragin’ Cajuns softball squad.

Now that the fall season is over, his dreams and expectations are even higher

Default Re: Gerry Glasco even more excited after Cajuns' fall season than before

Default Re: Gerry Glasco even more excited after Cajuns' fall season than before

Coach Glasco is awesome.

It must burn the bottoms of the Lotief worshipers who claimed the program would crash and burn after Glasco was hired. Hell, some of them joined Mike Lotief in trying to make it happen.

FAIL.

As if we needed anything more to get super excited about diamond sports this spring.

Sheesh. Glasco sure isn't afraid to set the bar at the highest level is he? Talk about setting expectations through the roof! No underdog mentality here. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Coach Glasco is awesome.

It must burn the bottoms of the Lotief worshipers who claimed the program would crash and burn after Glasco was hired. Hell, some of them joined Mike Lotief in trying to make it happen.

FAIL.
    Isn't Mike a fry cook now?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Isn't Mike a fry cook now?
    Yep, Time to let it go. Maybe even have a SB thread without bringing him up.

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Sorry, I couldn't resist...
    No problem, I can't wait to see this team play. It sounds like we're loaded. With these two pitchers we should be able to play with anybody.

10. Default Re: Gerry Glasco even more excited after Cajuns' fall season than before

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Somebody alway cookin the books.

Really looking fwd to seeing this team play!!

I have my 2 Softball Season Tickets behind HOME PLATE, woo woo! This Ragin Cajun IS Pumped!

Yes sir!

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    He’s not brought up every softball thread.

But speaking of time to let it go...Has he dropped his lawsuit? Or is the university still having to plan on spending money defending itself like with Jerry Baldwin?

ETA: And the reason I brought him up (and his people) was to point out how awesome Coach Glasco has been even with certain segments trying their best to make him fail. Not only has he not failed, he appears to hopefully be building something even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    He’s not brought up every softball thread.

But speaking of time to let it go...Has he dropped his lawsuit? Or is the university still having to plan on spending money defending itself like with Jerry Baldwin?

ETA: And the reason I brought him up (and his people) was to point out how awesome Coach Glasco has been even with certain segments trying their best to make him fail. Not only has he not failed, he appears to hopefully be building something even better.
    Hopefully building something even better? If you can't see that's happening, you must be blind. Glasco's team is not just regional, not just national, but, global. Only he could do that. Now, players from all over the world want to come here. And he has 11 transfers, mostly ex-P5 players on these year's team. So, why hopefully?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information