Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: TCU -18 vs Louisiana Basketball

Default Re: TCU -18 vs Louisiana Basketball

Given how short handed we are and what i have seen through two games I'd probably take TCU and lay the points.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Given how short handed we are and what i have seen through two games I'd probably take TCU and lay the points.
    No brainer. If we're short handed like the other night, 18 looks like taking candy from a baby.

3. Default Re: TCU -18 vs Louisiana Basketball

From the little I've seen, I think we have the athletes in our top 6 players to run with TCU. That said, I think the lack of depth will end up hurting us late in the first half and late in the game. Still a game I'm looking forward to. We will start to learn a little bit about our team tonight.

-18 seems generous. I would never bet on Basketball because of how the last few minutes of blowout games are played, but I would think we lose by 25 given our short bench.

We are in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    From the little I've seen, I think we have the athletes in our top 6 players to run with TCU. That said, I think the lack of depth will end up hurting us late in the first half and late in the game. Still a game I'm looking forward to. We will start to learn a little bit about our team tonight.
    Dou has to stay out of foul trouble, I don’t think we can keep it close with the small lineup.

I know it's not specific to this game, but with us so height limited how does ULM wind up with so many bigs?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I know it's not specific to this game, but with us so height limited how does ULM wind up with so many bigs?
    Do you remember Chris Cameron.

TCU has a 6’11 guy and a 6’10 that are both solid players

10. Default Re: TCU -18 vs Louisiana Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Do you remember Chris Cameron.
    I remember the refs calling a phantom foul on a Louisiana Big Man in a game against Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I remember the refs calling a phantom foul on a Louisiana Big Man in a game against Tennessee.
    Phantom as in Oscar performance you are a word Smith I"ll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Not sure how athletic the big men at ULM are. They may be limited outside of height. Will find out in conference play. Considering our youth and lack of numbers I can understand why most believe giving the points is the way to go tonight.

13. Default Re: TCU -18 vs Louisiana Basketball

Why not us , why not now? Cajuns eek out a victory 87/86.

This game interests me. A lot of new players( not enough them) vs a mid level p5 school. Just looking at the score TCU didn’t run southwest whoever out the gym. So we will see. Wish we were full strength but hopefully we make it a game anyway.

Geaux cajuns !!

I show the game does not play until 11 pm tonight on Dish 412-04.
    Any other way to watch it live on Dish?
    Or streaming?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information