Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SOFTBALL OPENING DAY LINEUP?

UL Softball SOFTBALL OPENING DAY LINEUP?

I am not coach Glasco, but from what I have seen in the fall ball practices, games, intersquad games, etc. This is what my opening day lineup would be barring there is no injures from now until the start of the season or no more transfers coming in. (Which I heard there may be one more coming). Defensive starters is what I am listing not what I think will be the actual batting order.

LF-Martin
    CF-O'Neil
    RF-Hudek
    3RD-Mayeaux
    SS-Dalton
    2ND-Boswell
    1ST-Roman
    C-Rawls
    P-Elleyson
    DP-Tores

Keep in mind Glasco has a lot of inter changeable parts like Curry, Gremilion, Casumo that supply power. He has some speed kids like Gray, Fawcett, Ruffins.

I think the sleeper kid could be Kendall Talley, If Martin sputters Talley may take her spot.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I am not coach Glasco, but from what I have seen in the fall ball practices, games, intersquad games, etc. This is what my opening day lineup would be barring there is no injures from now until the start of the season or no more transfers coming in. (Which I heard there may be one more coming). Defensive starters is what I am listing not what I think will be the actual batting order.

LF-Martin
    CF-O'Neil
    RF-Hudek
    3RD-Mayeaux
    SS-Dalton
    2ND-Boswell
    1ST-Roman
    C-Rawls
    P-Elleyson
    DP-Tores

Keep in mind Glasco has a lot of inter changeable parts like Curry, Gremilion, Casumo that supply power. He has some speed kids like Gray, Fawcett, Ruffins.

I think the sleeper kid could be Kendall Talley, If Martin sputters Talley may take her spot.
    Nice analysis. I think if you're going to pick a sleeper player, that player is, Taylor Fawcett. Three players are fighting it out to play first base I guess the one with the hot bad will get the start. So, do you think Sydney Hebert will be redshirted?

Default Re: SOFTBALL OPENING DAY LINEUP?

LF-Martin
    CF-O'Neil
    RF-Hudek
    3RD-Mayeaux
    SS-Dalton
    2ND-Boswell
    1ST-Roman
    C-Rawls
    P-Elleyson
    DP-Tores

You didn't mention Holland. Do you think she won't be around?

You've got to love Holland's determination to come back from two knee injuries. I'm not sure she's fully recovered and her appearance at the plate in the scrimmages showed as much. I'm pulling for her. I hope she can get back to where she once was.

5. Default Re: SOFTBALL OPENING DAY LINEUP?

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    You've got to love Holland's determination to come back from two knee injuries. I'm not sure she's fully recovered and her appearance at the plate in the scrimmages showed as much. I'm pulling for her. I hope she can get back to where she once was.
    Hannie did that in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Nice analysis. I think if you're going to pick a sleeper player, that player is, Taylor Fawcett. Three players are fighting it out to play first base I guess the one with the hot bad will get the start. So, do you think Sydney Hebert will be redshirted?
    I think she will

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    You didn't mention Holland. Do you think she won't be around?
    She will be around, she will not start. She looked very rusty.

UL Softball Re: SOFTBALL OPENING DAY LINEUP?

LF-Martin
    CF-O'Neal
    RF-Hudek
    3RD-Mayeaux
    SS-Dalton
    2ND-Alderink
    1ST-Roman
    C-Rawls
    P-Ellyson
    DP-Boswell

Keep in mind Glasco has a lot of inter changeable parts like Curry, Gremillion, Casumo, Torres that supply power. He has some speed kids like Gray, Fawcett, Ruffins.

I'm not saying I agree with your lineup, but I did want to make what is a likely adjustment for you.

Watch for Kylie Neel. She’s gonna break in this lineup with her power.

LF-Martin
    CF-O'Neil
    RF-Hudek
    3RD-Mayeaux
    SS-Dalton
    2ND-Boswell
    1ST-Roman
    C-Rawls
    P-Elleyson
    DP-Tores

Any idea who the transfer might be?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Any idea who the transfer might be?
    I guess I needed to highlight my adjustments. Done.

Don't see that???

Hoping a pitcher transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Don't see that???

Hoping a pitcher transfers.
    Don't see what? Alderink transferring here? She's already committed.

Additional pitcher is possible, but unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    I'm not saying I agree with your lineup, but I did want to make what is a likely adjustment for you.
    Yes i just didn't want to put the name out there. Terry what is your lineup?

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Im not sure how Torres wouldn't make the lineup.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information