Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Coastal

Default Louisiana vs Coastal

Time to move on. Coming up fast.

Default Re: Cabins vs Coastal

Cajuns vs coastal. My Damn phone will NOT learn CAJUNS.

Sounds like you’re trying to make a vacation decision. Go to the mountains or the beach?

I'm taking a cabin over a coastal condo every day.

Default Re: Louisiana vs Coastal

For the geographically challenged, if your planning this roadieConway is very close to Myrtle Beach and a bit further out than Florence,SC.not that far from Charleston or Charlotte.

This may be a tough game. Coastal can score, but we’re better on defense. Over under could be in the high 50s.

I hope hunt and ragas are a full go. Ground and pound will be needed to keep their offense off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    This may be a tough game. Coastal can score, but we’re better on defense. Over under could be in the high 50s.
    Cajuns - 6/12
    O/U 62

9. Default Re: Louisiana vs Coastal

I wise man once said

I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal!

10. Default Re: Louisiana vs Coastal

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I hope hunt and ragas are a full go. Ground and pound will be needed to keep their offense off the field.
    Hunt / Ragas / Bradley will all be a full go, barring anything weird happening in practice.

Beach Chickens.

Think about this guys. UL has been a nightmare for bookies this year. We are 7-1 against the spread. If the line stays anywhere near that 6 1/2, I believe we will be 8-1 ats come Thursday night.

Also, we have held every team on our schedule except MSU to fewer points than their season average, and have scored more than their season average allowed against all but App and MSU.

All told, we have been very efficient on both sides of the ball.

13. Default Re: Louisiana vs Coastal

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I wise man once said

I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal! I'm deathly afraid of Coastal!
    This gives me reassurances that we will be alright.

I wise man once said

So it wasn't you that said that?

Hunt / Ragas / Bradley will all be a full go, barring anything weird happening in practice.
    I thought I read a tweet that said hunt more than likely will be out against coastal

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information